Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I am sure a few will bookmark this post…

I thought Oliver and Atwell did very well this afternoon. They didn’t fall for their diving and feigning of injury and, by and large, officiated the game fairly.

We only dropped points because of the Ake-Eddie blunder, which was 100% a penalty.

Thought he reffed it well today.
Got it Spot on - was a blatant penalty from Ederson, didn’t buy their theatrics around the penalty area and even ignored the most blatant penalty you’ll ever see in the last seconds.

For once, I don’t there’s any complaints there. The VAR checks were all legitimate, we got a fair number of 50/50 calls , the referee didn’t buckle under pressure and not even the amount of added time, given they had their tails up, can really be criticised.

For once, I don’t there’s any complaints there. The VAR checks were all legitimate, we got a fair number of 50/50 calls , the referee didn’t buckle under pressure and not even the amount of added time, given they had their tails up, can really be criticised.
They can definitely be criticised, I’d be fuming if we didn’t get a pen for that last situation

The scousers already think we have pigmol in our pocket. That decision is going to put them over the edge. Fuck um.
They will be boiling piss about the lack of penalties given to them today. Blaming the refs trips to ref in the UAE. (Which he's stopped)

I thought OliVAR's learned from his shit show last time and his experience showed today. He let the game flow. Alti or Tierney would have killed that as a spectacle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.