Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

No, I have done nothing of the sort.

You really need to stop digging, mate.
Fair enough, I think it’s pretty clear if the roles were reversed this thread would be in meltdown right now, but I’ll happily accept that you genuinely don’t believe it’s a penalty and we can leave it there as understandably we won’t agree.

Fair enough, I think it’s pretty clear if the roles were reversed this thread would be in meltdown right now, but I’ll happily accept that you genuinely don’t believe it’s a penalty and we can leave it there as understandably we won’t agree.
Happy to leave it there.

VAR and Oliver were good today. Didn't flinch at Anfield dispite Liverpool players throwing themselves to the ground.

If Oliver had refereed our home game I think he let's Dias' goal stand.

What is there to delete? This thread is rampant week after week with conspiracy theories about refs being ‘bent’, so when they don’t give a blatant penalty, at Anfield of all places, that should be highlighted.
I'm someone who doesn't buy into a lot of the conspiracy stuff, and today is fairly compelling evidence that perhaps the refs aren't out just to fuck us over, but your post did feel a bit unnecessarily provocative tbh.

Needs to work both ways though. If the penalty had been given today then we'd probably have some goading in the other direction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.