Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

It’s not hard to understand why they do what they do, it’s all about entertainment and selling it to the masses.
They are attempting to, and often succeeding in deciding the outcome of matches, and ultimately the league.

We just haven't been clinical enough this season to negate their fuckery.

Very poor game from the ref again, he let them get away with lots of fouls any other day that’s at least 4 booking I fully expected a City player to be the first booking and that would have been on the ref.

I’m a big advocate of booking keepers early for time wasting. But it only struck me today that once you do that you actually give the keepers licence to take the piss even more because no ref is ever going to send a keeper off for wasting time twice

I said this very thing to my lad at the game! We sit in SS3 and after he booked the keeper we could see that Taylor was facing away from the keeper as he wasted time taking the spot kicks. He had no intention in giving him another card.

They are attempting to, and often succeeding in deciding the outcome of matches, and ultimately the league.

We just haven't been clinical enough this season to negate their fuckery.
Protecting the product is sacrosanct. Being ‘incredible’ is Pep’s way of saying that we have done it against not only the teams, but despite what the establishment can throw at us.

Some may have thought this not to be the case, then, when they thought all was good in the world, 130 charges appeared.

It‘s not by accident, this shit.

Can't forgive him for the penalty he gave against Ederson at Arsenal last season even though we won.
It seems very apparent that he's always under orders from elsewhere

Reffed it like a championship game, I didn’t actually mind it. He was consistent with it at least.
Wasn’t a Championship game though was it? Tony Taylor gave license to Arse to foul at will which they did Maybe a booking which was deserved on numerous occasions would have made them think twice the next time?

Wasn’t a Championship game though was it? Tony Taylor gave license to Arse to foul at will which they did Maybe a booking which was deserved on numerous occasions would have made them think twice the next time?

Yeah and that’s what would normally happen. Like I said, I’m glad he was at least consistent with it. We stepped up our aggression in the second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.