Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

It let the game flow is BS!!!

I’m sorry but it does the opposite, it encourages more fouls and also doesn’t have that sense of jeopardy a person on a yellow where they can’t challenge in the same way.

It’s ridiculous to decide one day just to ignore rules.

Madness!!

Overall he wasn’t bad in calling them etc. but this no booking is crazy and helped make it 0-0
If refs are not following what is written in the LotG, and fail to apply them as they did the week or match prior then it's blatant, cast in iron, fuckin' cheating!

Dreading some of the home games from now until the end of the season after this new ball boy rule. The league have somehow brought in a new rule which benefits time wasting - Raya did it so much today so I dread to think about Martinez on Wednesday.

Stonewall yellah! But the Alty Tit had set out his stall by then and so it was only ever gonna be a tuppenny ha'penny fart-arsed technical foul that proved he'd brought the fuckin' cards with him.

It gives them the "he was the same for both sides" argument.

Which is nonsense because they should have had 6 or 7 carded by then.

I’m a big advocate of booking keepers early for time wasting. But it only struck me today that once you do that you actually give the keepers licence to take the piss even more because no ref is ever going to send a keeper off for wasting time twice

Obvious instructions for him not to "ruin a big game" with unnecessary bookings early on. Jesus could/should have had one on about 3 occasions in the first half alone. Thought the worst challenge was actually committed by Bernardo but no way could he caution him after ignoring all the others. The only 2 bookings he did give were both for time-wasting, Jesus for bringing a 2nd ball on the pitch and walking back with it and not sure what Raya did defferently than the other 20 goal-kicks he'd taken previously to get a booking for the one he eventually did get.

I’m a big advocate of booking keepers early for time wasting. But it only struck me today that once you do that you actually give the keepers licence to take the piss even more because no ref is ever going to send a keeper off for wasting time twice
77 fucking minutes today.

Cheating ****!!!

Reffed it like a championship game, I didn’t actually mind it. He was consistent with it at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.