Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Thought he had a shit first half, but sending Douglas Luiz off would've been very harsh

Surprised there aren't many calling out the clear foul on Alvarez, seeing as Villa scored straight from it. Is there a time limit for VAR intervention in these cases? By my watch it was less than 20 seconds from foul to goal

There’s no time limit but the VAR will only consider a possible foul in the ‘immediate phase of play before the goal is scored.’

That’s obviously subjective. But it does make it clear that the immediate phase of play is not the same as when the attacking team gained possession. It also references the momentum of the move and the defending team’s ability to ‘reset’ after the potential foul.

I can’t recall any recent ones getting pulled back for fouls near the half way line, so I wasn’t really surprised that they didn’t go back that far.

Last night at the game I thought Grealish had been booked for the foul. It seems he was booked for his reaction. Watching live I didn't see any histrionics which is why i assumed it was for the foul.
Tonight I've just seen a rag (Anthony) scream, with real anger, at the top of his voice at a linseman basically telling him to fuck off or similar. The ref told him to calm down.

And yet some posters come on here and defend the whistling wankers. We ARE refereed differently why do they dispute it ?

The bald twat was fucking shite, but fortunately palace are too shit for it to be an issue. However pigmol really need to clamp down on these fake head injuries to stop the game bollocks.

Some quick research over the last six matches. Total fouls by us = 35, bookings = 7. Average of one every five fouls. Total fouls awarded for us (bear in mind the three in one against tarquins counts as one) = 80. Total bookings (for fouls not time wasting) = 6. Average of one every 13.3 fouls.
Draw your own conclusions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.