Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

You don't half worry about the ref! This could be the 4th title in a row, they've done a shit job of fucking us over so far, relax! The last two were corrupt as fuck and yet we got penalties in both and generally the games were devoid of controversy. A couple of fouls here and there we might have got, that's always going to be arguable.

He's only overseen 7 games (6 in the league). We've won 5 and lost 2.

The two we've lost - Brentford away last season and Villa away this season. Nothing to see there.

Be happy it's someone obscure, it means they're expecting a procession and have put the big guns elsewhere where they feel more is at stake.

At least I hope!

Quite - 2 defeats, one we weren't bothered about as there were bigger fish to dry, and one when Villa could have had more than 1.

Not sure what to make of Brookes for this game, I'd have expected a more high profile appointment.

Have the powers given up on stopping us in the league or is he low level enough to be a patsy?

There's definitely no paranoia at blueb4themoon towers. ;)
Had him recently in the 5-1 win v Luton. Plus both wins v Everton and the loss at Villa.
See Dipper Chris Kavanagh has got the Dippers game to ensure all goes well for Klopps final game

Had him recently in the 5-1 win v Luton. Plus both wins v Everton and the loss at Villa.
See Dipper Chris Kavanagh has got the Dippers game to ensure all goes well for Klopps final game

Whoever the ref is at Liverpool will be irrelevant - Liverpool have most points at home this season, Wolves have lost half their away games.

Just listened to Shay Given saying he thought Romero's challenge on Ederson was a straight red. At the time I thought the same, the pundits and commentators were all saying it was 50/50 and that he was entitled to go for it. Which is true to an extent , but just because you can go for a ball doesn't mean you can do it recklessly and endanger an opponent. Which is clearly what happened.

Just listened to Shay Given saying he thought Romero's challenge on Ederson was a straight red. At the time I thought the same, the pundits and commentators were all saying it was 50/50 and that he was entitled to go for it. Which is true to an extent , but just because you can go for a ball doesn't mean you can do it recklessly and endanger an opponent. Which is clearly what happened.
And Romero has history for being a dirty player, he knew what he was doing.

John Brook. is a useless ****, but useless towards both teams rather than bias.

we will get fuck all off him but neither will the hammers

Thoughts on the PGMOL giving Arsenal an extra goal against the rules of the game, just to make sure it was close? As much a handball as West Ham's would-be 2nd goal.

I thought the ref was good today but I thought we should have had a penalty & needed VAR to assist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.