Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Everyone knows we needed VAR because our referees, are either shit or incompetent, or just bent as fuck. I will never understand how once we get VAR we then give the VAR job to the same shit referees and expect them to be any different. 2 nailed on penalties yesterday not given and because its City they just say, its not clear and obvious. Well its clear and obvious to me. Cheating bastards.

Watched it back this morning and Shearer was a total cnut yesterday.
Great defending my arse.
Then buzzing about the rags time wasting "they're entitled to do it".
Pathetic from him, the bias twat
And we are entitled to have the appropriate amount of stoppage time, like arse dippers and rags do. Madley is a **** and showed that against Everton at home last season

Ref was poor throughou from allowing time wasting from the first minute through to the end. In fact given he only added on seven minutes I don’t think he added anything on for it. Most of those seven minutes were because of the midget‘s injury and all the subs. There probably should have been 10-12 added to start with. Bottled the first pen and probably didn’t see the second. OliVAR wouldn’t want any fuss so left it up to the ref.Allowed a lot of physical contact on us, nothing for them. Had he awarded the first penalty he would have had to have shown a red. I would also like to understand why rat face wasn’t shown yellow for stopping a quick free kick being taken whilst only stood a few feet away. That‘s been standard for many seasons now. Very poor performance by the ref almost matched by our first half on3 by our standard.

...and how long was the VAR check for their first goal? Apparently it was VERY tight but we wouldn't really know as one singular angle was shown (the wrong angle) and the goal was awarded as soon as it hit the back of the net. In the prem in multiple matches EVERY week for thirty-odd weeks you very, very rarely see a check for a VERY tight call given as quickly as that.
Any screen caps of his run? Watched the highlights but camera doesn't show him making the run

It's mad what defenders get away with doing to Haaland every week. He has to be the victim of an assault to win a free kick, and its a big reason as to why he hasn't been as effective recently. Needs to start stamping on toes and leaving pointy elbows out as the referees aren't giving him any protection whatsoever.

Any screen caps of his run? Watched the highlights but camera doesn't show him making the run
I've seen one solitary angle mate, and it's one from the camera by our right corner. Totally inconclusive view. The freeze frame they used on MotD/BBC FA Cup highlights looks to be prior to the ball being kicked and, by complete coincidence of course, this freeze frame is fractions of a second before Stones (?) stepped up and even then it looks pretty tight.

Where's the forensic analysis from EVERY week in the prem?

He may be on, he may be off, I doubt we'll ever know, despite the BiasedBritishBroadcaster's attempts to tell us that he was "CLEARLY ONSIDE".

I've seen one solitary angle mate, and it's one from the camera by our right corner. Totally inconclusive view. The freeze frame they used on MotD/BBC FA Cup highlights looks to be prior to the ball being kicked and, by complete coincidence of course, this freeze frame is fractions of a second before Stones (?) stepped up and even then it looks pretty tight.

Where's the forensic analysis from EVERY week in the prem?

He may be on, he may be off, I doubt we'll ever know, despite the BiasedBritishBroadcaster's attempts to tell us that he was "CLEARLY ONSIDE".
Really seemed offside from where I was sat on the halfway line yesterday but I'm obviously biased.

Unsurprising they showed zero interest in checking anything which could benefit us yesterday. Can't have been that different than the "clear offside" goal Coventry scored against the rags in the semi.

And of course an angle from the corner camera is the best way to check an offside. Poor showing for a cup final.

One thing that puzzled me and is clearly a loop hole/ cheat exposed by the rags….
As we were chasing the equaliser, we got a corner, but Martinez went down injured (was he or just time wasting?), the physio came on and he clearly received treatment. Now isn’t the player supposed to stay off for 30 seconds of play, therefore they would have been a player short (a centre back) to defend our corner?
But no, as soon as he got up and before the corner could be taken, they subbed Martinez for Evans, therefore avoiding the 30 second rule. This is just taking the piss! Brailsford and marginal gains?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.