Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

.I thought he was extremely consistent
Yep, he consistently screwed us over! Foul on Foden first half? No card, no free kick. Blatant foul that sent Phil sprawling no matter how hard he tried to stay on his feet, and when someone asked him WTF, or similar(!) he was seen to shake his head. The foul on Doku by Milner? I thought our lad was out of the game then. Can't remember whether Brighton got a throw in! We haven't had a decent ref this season who leaves me with the impression that he has been even-handed. I wouldn't mind if he fucked over both teams, but we are regularly getting the shitty end of the reffing stick. Might get better treatment if we played every game away. There's summat about refs coming to The Etihad.

The ref today… despite his blatant incompetence was so damn arrogant. Strutting about with his nose in the air…. Where do they find them. I thought his decision to book Jack for contesting a decision with the assistant was immediately followed by Dunk doing the same to him…. But no card obviously… it’s a joke.

There is no way that is a second yellow for anyone other than someone in a light blue shirt. How many games do we see where opponent players constantly foul is, get a yellow late in the game and nothing more? We are treated like no other team if that was a rag no way would it be second yellow

The ref today… despite his blatant incompetence was so damn arrogant. Strutting about with his nose in the air…. Where do they find them. I thought his decision to book Jack for contesting a decision with the assistant was immediately followed by Dunk doing the same to him…. But no card obviously… it’s a joke.
Apparently he gave the linesman a mouthful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.