Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I’ve just seen the Akanji second yellow card from Saturday again. When I saw it in the ground on Saturday I thought it was soft but having seen it this morning it is beyond soft.

was it covered on Ref Watch yesterday and if so did Dermott give his usual ref was right conclusion?
Dermot said when you already on a yellow you are taking a big risk.
At the ground I thought the ref was correct but on TV you can see Akanji put his hands on their blokes hips,realises he daren't grab and let's him go.Their bloke then fell over allowing the ref to swoop in.

Tierney hates us and his performance along with Var in the cup final was bordering on corruption, our 2 penalty claims ignored, one nailed on, their penalty, Casemiro getting a free kick in his favour and not a red card etc
But rather him than Attwell, Taylor etc.
A poor card happy ref who has to resort to card after card to officiate games (28 yellows and 3 reds in his 6 PL games this season), so watch the amount of cardable offences by the rags go unpunished which will be out of character for him

Tierney hates us and his performance along with Var in the cup final was bordering on corruption, our 2 penalty claims ignored, one nailed on, their penalty, Casemiro getting a free kick in his favour and not a red card etc
But rather him than Attwell, Taylor etc.
A poor card happy ref who has to resort to card after card to officiate games (28 yellows and 3 reds in his 6 PL games this season), so watch the amount of cardable offences by the rags go unpunished which will be out of character for him
So Teirney averages 5 cards a game this season. Right thats, Dias, Ederson, Rodri, Stones and one more, lets see, Doku for putting the fear of god into their full back or Grealish for informing the referee, with his cherubic smile, that he has now been fouled 6 times in 20 minutes. Then maybe he does one more, to look even handed, probably that mactommy or Casemiro on 90+5. We will get shafted;-)

Don’t know if you’re implying that Taylor’s father in law would be assessing him. But he wouldn’t. He’s an assessor for referees in the Football League, not the Premier League.
I take it you know the family then. Was just repeating what I had been told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.