Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Very good summary. I would also add, he never got himself in the way of our passing lines. Unlike the PL refs, who seem to always be in the way (especially around the opponents box), sometimes I think, are they doing it on purpose!
Thought he had a very good game, he did from what I saw get in the way a couple of times when he was caught out more than deliberate I think.

I'd have like him to book that RB who was niggling all night.

I didn't notice Akanji getting booked but he was shown as a yellow when subbed off and sitting down. Was he booked leaving the pitch?

Thought he had a very good game, he did from what I saw get in the way a couple of times when he was caught out more than deliberate I think.

I'd have like him to book that RB who was niggling all night.

I didn't notice Akanji getting booked but he was shown as a yellow when subbed off and sitting down. Was he booked leaving the pitch?
One of theirs was booked at the same time, so maybe something happened off camera between them before Akanji left the pitch

Very good summary. I would also add, he never got himself in the way of our passing lines. Unlike the PL refs, who seem to always be in the way (especially around the opponents box), sometimes I think, are they doing it on purpose!
...thought it was just me that had noticed the ref being part of the opposition's back 5! I'm swearing every game about it

I don't know why we try and avoid the ref. If the ball touches him and goes to the opposition, we get it back with an uncontested dropped ball.

Bit confused here lads…

The tinfoil hat brigade insist there is a covert conspiracy to keep City down, yet Kovacic commits an orange card challenge, the tv commentator is calling for a red and the var doesn’t give it?!?…

His encryption device was on the blink this week I guess?

And then Kovacic commits a clear second yellow challenge and Oliver doesn’t give it…

Starting to think the tinfoil brigade are just mental…

It seems everyone wants a 2nd yellow for Kovacic and i bet the media will run with this all week.
Yet the instance last week with the wolves player who went on to score the winner was mysteriously overlooked by the media

Bit confused here lads…

The tinfoil hat brigade insist there is a covert conspiracy to keep City down, yet Kovacic commits an orange card challenge, the tv commentator is calling for a red and the var doesn’t give it?!?…

His encryption device was on the blink this week I guess?
majority of city fans on here will agree he should be off but why are you using the tv commentary as some sort of gospel ? Don’t be silly here now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.