Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I take it yellow card for kicking away has been dropped as spuds kicked away several times
Kicking the ball away happens almost every match I watch, the refs very rarely booked the player. But we play different rules from what I can see guessing we have kicked it away four times this season and been booked every time from what I can see?

He played advantage, and clearly indicated he was playing advantage. If City mess up the advantage, that's not something he should go back and fix, like in rugby.
Yes you can pull the advantage back, of course you can. Not to the extent of rugby but if advantage is played and immediately lost its can be pulled back!!!

Wrong. He knew the correct decision. He actually applied the correct decision, in allowing the advantage initially. There's absolutely no pressure on him after this. If Grealish messes the chance up, or if the defender catches him, so be it. If Grealish scores, where's the pressure on Hooper. He gets praised for applying the perfect advantage.

There can be no pressure on Hooper for making the correct decision - unless they're is pressure being applied from outside of the football pitch.
Serious question. What form did outside pressure take? How do u actually think its corrupt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.