Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

The lino is paid to make these decisions. He is also in the best position to see the offside. Stones is in the middle and has to turn his head both ways. He has to react no matter what he thinks. Because if he is wrong, he would be responsible for not reacting.
Not seeing a flag means he has to make the tackle.
The lino knows VAR will bail him out if wrong.

I remember a certain United player being completely offside last year. The players didn't react properly because he was so obviously offside and interfering with play.
By the time they did react, it was too late.
So players are always going to do their job until the whistle blows.
I was following until you said "United player". That one confused me. I am told they used to have players more than a decade ago

1st foul by one of ours tomorrow = 1st yellow-card whilst allowing Sheff U to kick the fuck out of us? These PIGMOL bastards know the drill by now.
Also it’s time for us to get stopped for allegedly taking foul throws!! saying that couple of nights ago I noticed West Ham I think we’re doing it without consequence!!!

Easy afternoon for Coote today. I can’t remember a league game with so few physical challenges and almost no contentious calls. The two bookings were merited and the VAR people should hand back their fees.

Easy afternoon for Coote today. I can’t remember a league game with so few physical challenges and almost no contentious calls. The two bookings were merited and the VAR people should hand back their fees.
Was worried about the late change to him as ref as i think he is an awful ref and as we saw with him on Var in the Cup Final where every decision went against us.
Today was no different really, every touch on them was a foul and similar on us was not a foul esp shoulder to shoulder challenges and you could see the players and Pep getting frustrated with him but luckily we did not give him any big decisions to make

Was worried about the late change to him as ref as i think he is an awful ref and as we saw with him on Var in the Cup Final where every decision went against us.
Today was no different really, every touch on them was a foul and similar on us was not a foul esp shoulder to shoulder challenges and you could see the players and Pep getting frustrated with him but luckily we did not give him any big decisions to make
I think we were getting more frustrated with ourselves, in truth. He was inconsistent in that he gave no foul for the shoulder on Bernardo but then blew in the second half when Akanji did the same thing in their final third. Other than that, there seemed to be an agreement among the players not to dive in for 50-50 challenges and it was all rather sterile.

Didn’t see that at all, thought he was pretty even for both. They were frustrated at some they didn’t get either.

Easy game in that he could spend 90% of the game in Sheffield's half between their penalty box and the edge of the centre circle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.