Ref Watch

Today was the last game the FA the Prem and pigmol had of controlling the fate of the treble, and they did their best to try and fuck it, it's all in our hands now . All week the media narrative was that the scum were going to stop our treble attempt, not that the scum wanted to win the cup just stop us getting a chance at the treble well you failed . Something needs to be done about the standard of Var and the refs in the UK it goes against the spirit of sport and competition that results are being manipulated by the competition organisation to suit what they want to happen and get a result that they want ,as opposed to open fair competition. Something stinks and it needs sorting.

There’s been way too many handballs given like that this season for me to think we would, it’s been an absurd application of the law all year.

I said before the game if VAR get the chance to give United something it will happen, they even tried to give United something late on when the ball hit the bar and then went over the bar for a corner, the officials stopped the corner being taken to look for something

Honestly, I've been a blue for 40+ years and do I think there is a conscious bias - no, absolutely not.

Do I think all teams get rough decisions which VAR was meant to help eliminate? Yep.

Guys need to get a grip. It's verging on embarrassing to think that every shit decision is a deliberate attempt to deprive us.
I’ve been a blue for 45 years not that it means a thing. I don’t think it’s a city thing, I think it’s a ‘keeping it interesting’ thing. It’s money pure and simple, I think there’s an instruction, in all high profile games, to keep it watchable when possible. Take the fat head challenge on Akanji… red there as it should have been and city win by 5. Scum free kick (laughable) and we move on in an exciting moneyspinning game. ‘ bets advertised at half time mean more if it’s close. It’s a football virus, not a city one.

Honestly, I've been a blue for 40+ years and do I think there is a conscious bias - no, absolutely not.

Do I think all teams get rough decisions which VAR was meant to help eliminate? Yep.

Guys need to get a grip. It's verging on embarrassing to think that every shit decision is a deliberate attempt to deprive us.
Tell me you’re thick as fuck without telling me.

This is a multi billion £ industry. It’s a global industry. It’s subject to all kinds of influence from political, social and corporation levels. Like it or not there are millions of people across the globe wearing Manchester United, Liverpool, Real, Barcelona, Bayern etc shirts. If you think every decision is based purely upon the merits of the situation then it’s you who is totally naive. Embarrassment can be felt, you can’t project it. Now it’s me who is embarrassed for you.

I think that’s a big part of how good it feels right now. We don’t just have to beat the team we’re playing, we have to beat the whole system that is desperate to try and ruin us.

It's so special that we have the best manager, best players, best fans, all-knowing when we win it's US against the System, Match Officials, BBC, ITV, Skysports, BTsports, all boiled piss today

I’ve been a blue for 45 years not that it means a thing. I don’t think it’s a city thing, I think it’s a ‘keeping it interesting’ thing. It’s money pure and simple, I think there’s an instruction, in all high profile games, to keep it watchable when possible. Take the fat head challenge on Akanji… red there as it should have been and city win by 5. Scum free kick (laughable) and we move on in an exciting moneyspinning game. ‘ bets advertised at half time mean more if it’s close. It’s a football virus, not a city one.
Can’t agree. We seem to have a succession of very poor referees who all follow the same line………first 20 minutes = issue no cards
Result - Opposition kick the fuck out of City
20 minutes + = issue a yellow card ….to a City player.
Ignore career threatening tackles by opposition
Book City keeper for time wasting.
EPL has the worst referees in Europe. We have to beat those tossers and the opposition every time we play an EPL match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.