Ref Watch

This is a multi billion £ industry. It’s a global industry. It’s subject to all kinds of influence from political, social and corporation levels. Like it or not there are millions of people across the globe wearing Manchester United, Liverpool, Real, Barcelona, Bayern etc shirts. If you think every decision is based purely upon the merits of the situation then it’s you who is totally naive. Embarrassment can be felt, you can’t project it. Now it’s me who is embarrassed for you.

It's the number one money laundering industry.

That penalty VAR decision today is nothing short out outright corruption. Nobody called for it, including the ref and opposition, until VAR magically called for their “review”. Bent as fuck.

Even Peter fucking rag Shmichael said it was a farce.
An absolute fucking disgrace tbh , it gave them the momentum at a crucial part of the game , it was clearly the most blatant ball to hand that you will ever see, and those red cunts think they actually deserved to get a point out of the game - and could so very easily got a draw out of it in 90 mins.

An absolute fucking disgrace tbh , it gave them the momentum at a crucial part of the game , it was clearly the most blatant ball to hand that you will ever see, and those red cunts think they actually deserved to get a point out of the game - and could so very easily got a draw out of it in 90 mins.
Momentum changing controversial decision in a game against the Rag's???

Won't be the fucking first time this season...

Can’t agree. We seem to have a succession of very poor referees who all follow the same line………first 20 minutes = issue no cards
Result - Opposition kick the fuck out of City
20 minutes + = issue a yellow card ….to a City player.
Ignore career threatening tackles by opposition
Book City keeper for time wasting.
EPL has the worst referees in Europe. We have to beat those tossers and the opposition every time we play an EPL match.
Don’t get me wrong, I do feel we get our fair share of shite decisions, but we do play a high percentage of ‘important’ games where worldwide betting syndicates may want to lump on…

I’m torn really because I see these decisions you highlight and I agree completely, but I’ve watched games where city aren’t involved and scratched my head at a lot of really suspect decisions.

I watch all city games so I see more of those that go against us, and still fucking lose it, like the fat head tackle on akanji today. It’s a game changer within the game and you see it all over the prem week on week.

Is it corruption or shit officials?

Im on the corruption side and hope some day some brave soul will tell all.

Honestly, I've been a blue for 40+ years and do I think there is a conscious bias - no, absolutely not.

Do I think all teams get rough decisions which VAR was meant to help eliminate? Yep.

Guys need to get a grip. It's verging on embarrassing to think that every shit decision is a deliberate attempt to deprive us.
I am sorry, mate, I think you are being very naive. We had three very dubious decisions that changed the direction of the match go against us in the final, with none going against United (in fact, they saw quite a bit of leniency in many of their challenges against ours). Casemiro should have been on at least a yellow (if not sent off) early in the first half but instead a foul was given on him. United should not have gotten a penalty, before which they had created effectively nothing. We should have had a penalty, which would have very likely ended the match as a contest.

The officials were “balancing” the match.

And those aren’t even the only highly dubious decisions we have been on the end of against United this season. And against other teams. There have been many.

Nor are we the only team that have endured this sort of very suspects officiating. Brighton missed out on a spot in the CL and only received repeated apologies. Wolves were repeatedly cheated out of points, again with only apologies from PGMOL/Webb. Leeds were relegated, but could have possibly survived if not for a series of dubious refereeing displays earlier in the season.

At this point it is corruption, as it continues with no real signs it will be stopped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.