Ref Watch

I have come to the conclusion that refs KNOW they are fouls but just don't want to give them.
I came to the conclusion that they have ben instructed NOT to give cards in the first twenty minutes - spoils the game. Maybe some clubs are aware of that and take advantage but tbh it really feels like a ref protocol.

Nobody in their right mind should be appealing for a penalty for that, and nobody in their right mind should be over-ruling the referee for it.

People need to stop buying this "they had to give it" argument. With the rules as they are I can make that argument either way on almost any handball or offside decision.

Seriously, there were three major VAR reviews there and each of them ended up with the wrong decision. Don't talk to me about interpretations or protocols. Those are part of the problem, not of any solution.
Spot on...

the challenge on kev from fred was exactly like the one on kev by partey(arsenal), kev coming onto the ball,fred/party stepping in front, im 100% they were both penalties, @richardtheref , haha ,shall we have a round 2 :)
At least Partey got enough of his body in the way for it to be a fair challenge. Fred caught de Bruyne with his leg

It was a bigger penalty shout than the handball, that's for sure

Thats what happens when you jump, stretching to head it while twisting in the air. You can never have played the game or have a basic understanding of the mechanics of it…
When you jump your arms move up. When you come back down, the arms move back down. There is no need for his left arm to independently move back upwards again
It absolutely is
Why does jumping make one arm randomly flail upwards when you are on the way back down?

H
He was already coming back down after the jump, both of his arms were moving downwards, and then his left arm flicks upwards. It's not a consequence of the jump.
Nonsense, try jumping and turning round at pace and see yourself land on your face. Its a completely normal position and is a direct consequence of jumping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.