Ref Watch

They want to earn a crust so they tow the company line Sky,BT know their customer base any defence of our club or gushing praise does not please their target customers , Hinchcliffe , Lescott , Richards and others occasionally do give praise but they are soon brought back ito line and reminded of the agenda , probably 50% of their subsriptions are either plastic armchair Rags or Dippers. Praising City in the media is the equivalent of turkeys voting for Xmas.
It's no coincidence that Buzzer has not been seen on TV as a pundit since he scolded the panel for constantly showing Rooneys' bicycle kick in the derby whereby he shinned it in against Micah Richards!!

Best I could do with what was available. Sky and Bt highlights don't show it, unsurprisingly.

k1zu7B.gif
fraction of second delay means he knew exactly what he was doing. He had plenty of time to pull back but he didn’t and his intention was clear as fuck .

When you consider that it was the same VAR that supposedly failed to spot the Sterling non- penalty and also thought Cancelo's challenge was a foul it really is mind-boggling.

I think there's a strong case to have these VAR officials explain the decision to the tv audience as they are reviewing it, as occurs in other sports.

Imagine fatso Moss having to justify the Cancelo sending off, or the Gundo incident, to the tv audience. He wouldn't be able to do it.

Tonight is one of the worst I've witnessed, I reckon gambling is at the top of it, somebody has made a killing, the sending off for a start, but so many other chances to make a killing, in a game that had absolutely nothing riding on it.

It's scary to think how much influence the betting companies and syndicates may have over all aspects of the game..

Doesn't the Brighton owner, own the biggest private gambling company ? If the Government want to sort football out ( they don't ) then gambling is where they should start .

Scary bad tonight…both on field and VAR.

Stones sent off for less, but neither the ref nor VAR saw a late, over the knee, challenge against a player on the run qualifies as a red card in this game?! Pathetic!

Cancelo? Never looked at the player the whole time. Eel beck stepped into him and wrapped arms to go down. Cancelo was the ONLY player goi g for the ball and the ONLY player to get to the ball. For me, it wasn’t even a foul! Game is gone when THAT is a foul and a red card, even after VAR! Fucking joke!

Speaking of actual fouls, how about going over the top of the ball in a sliding tackle and taking out a player about to take a shot on goal? “For City?” you say, “Then, no foul, no penalty, no card, no nothing!” Didn’t even get a mention or a second look in the highlight reel!

Refereeing has reached the point of incredulity in this country and VAR in England is a laughing stock!

Over here in the States, we didn’t even get a VAR review for the 3rd goal, just the post-match interview where Burn said he thought he was offside! Comical!

Atwell looked out of his depth and appeared to lose control if the game. When Jesus was clattered and he went to blow, then decided not to, it looked bad. When Fernandinho then immediately stopped Bassouma(sp?) and got a yellow card, I thought he was about to be the second red, because he was livid and straight into Atwell’s face!

Regardless of the piss poor officiating, even a 10 man City, which managed to improve the score from 1-0 to 2-0, should NEVER be giving up a 3 goal lead to fucking Brighton!

4-4-1 is the basic set-up for a 10 man team, or 4-5/5-4 when under the kosh. We have the players to be able to counter, as Foden proved, but we were way too open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.