Ref Watch

Yeah I just saw that.

The mental gymnastics involved in justifying Rashford's dive as a penalty and saying play on is correct for a deliberate elbow to the head is staggering.

I reckon PGMOL are responsible for around 10 of Utds points

Cheating bastards.

I think 10 points is very conservative when considering the stuff they should have been punished for is taken into account.

The bias shown towards the cunts is truly incredible but so predictable.

Yeah I just saw that.

The mental gymnastics involved in justifying Rashford's dive as a penalty and saying play on is correct for a deliberate elbow to the head is staggering.

I reckon PGMOL are responsible for around 10 of Utds points

Cheating bastards.
I find bit odd that ole keeps sayin rags will fight for title till the end but not a pip last season when dippers ran away .
Cute thought but I wonder where his motivation is coming from. Gotta keep eye on those refs .

I find bit odd that ole keeps sayin rags will fight for title till the end but not a pip last season when dippers ran away .
Cute thought but I wonder where his motivation is coming from. Gotta keep eye on those refs .

He is the perfect man to keep the hoardes of braindead lemmings happy and bouncy despite clearly not having a fucking clue.

Kick and rush is an unusual tactic to be serving up to such " knowledgeable football purists ".

I think I will write to the FA and PiGMOL and suggest that the refs are hung from that wire they normally attach a camera to and have them dragged hither ' n hither about twenty feet above the pitch. It might need a much thicker wire for some refs with a little extra bulk, but they would have a much better view and wouldn't be in the way, until they reffed a couple of 'boot it up the field teams' (no names, no pack drill, but we know who they are!) and then the bookies would add another option in how many times the ball would hit the ref!
Mate you may joke about it, but the overhead camera shot to stockley park to completely virtually referee the game, just have the ref to blow whistle when instructed from the sidelines

Mate you may joke about it, but the overhead camera shot to stockley park to completely virtually referee the game, just have the ref to blow whistle when instructed from the sidelines
Exactly my thought after they changed the rule following rodri‘s incident .
Linos are instructed not to flag offside call and let var take care of it but I alway found that weird . They are creating more problems rather than solving it. So what is purpose of having linos than ?
If they flag for foul than ref can over ride if he want to. I don’t see any benefit of having refs on the pitch what so ever . Just cover the pitch with 4k cams and a massive pa system. Put a micro chip inside the ball and sensors on field line if they really want to go full on hi tech route.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.