Ref Watch

Fatty Moss pulled off some beautiful, although statuesque, moves.

Blocking our passing lanes with his considerable bulk, stopping play when not in our favour, not giving obvious yellow cards to them, a classic step over dummy which threw Gundo off etc etc.

At least a 7/10 performance if I was marking him as an Arsenal player.

The deliberate lunge into Dias by Bob was a cowardly attack which should have resulted in a card. Why VAR intervene in such instances. And how many times to Fatboy Slim let the ball go through his legs. Fuck off out of the way. Helped Arsenal play their unique 4 1 5 1 formation
Thought Arteta very cleverly used Fatboy to nullify Cancelo in his new role

Just seen the maguire incident from last night, and just heard Dermot Gallagher saying there was nothing wrong with it!!! How can you look around to see the attacker coming and blatantly stick your elbow head high to block him ,if that happens outside of the box it's a foul and sending off 99 timesout of a 100 .

Just seen the maguire incident from last night, and just heard Dermot Gallagher saying there was nothing wrong with it!!! How can you look around to see the attacker coming and blatantly stick your elbow head high to block him ,if that happens outside of the box it's a foul and sending off 99 timesout of a 100 .

Yeah I just saw that.

The mental gymnastics involved in justifying Rashford's dive as a penalty and saying play on is correct for a deliberate elbow to the head is staggering.

I reckon PGMOL are responsible for around 10 of Utds points

Cheating bastards.

It was a red card and a penalty all day long. You watch it and Maguire looks at the player and elbows him to the floor with no attempt to play the ball whatsoever. How anyone defends that is beyond belief and if it was a City player it would be shown on a loop ,24/7 on Sky until something was done.

Agree, 10 years ago ball would just sail over the refs head in majority of games
I think I will write to the FA and PiGMOL and suggest that the refs are hung from that wire they normally attach a camera to and have them dragged hither ' n hither about twenty feet above the pitch. It might need a much thicker wire for some refs with a little extra bulk, but they would have a much better view and wouldn't be in the way, until they reffed a couple of 'boot it up the field teams' (no names, no pack drill, but we know who they are!) and then the bookies would add another option in how many times the ball would hit the ref!

City's PL win% this season:

- when reffed by Anthony Taylor or Mike Dean: 40% (2 wins from 5)

- when reffed by anyone else: 80% (16 from 20)

I think I will write to the FA and PiGMOL and suggest that the refs are hung from that wire they normally attach a camera to and have them dragged hither ' n hither about twenty feet above the pitch. It might need a much thicker wire for some refs with a little extra bulk, but they would have a much better view and wouldn't be in the way, until they reffed a couple of 'boot it up the field teams' (no names, no pack drill, but we know who they are!) and then the bookies would add another option in how many times the ball would hit the ref!
Lol, I've got an image of Jon Moss slung from a crane like a wrecking ball with Michael Oliver at the controls for good measure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.