Ref Watch

The idiot in charge had a mare today. Proper made me laugh when he was stood side-on to us in the South Stand. He’s got a massive belly on him!

Last edited:
Wolves fan here. Have to say you deserved to win the game but to get stitched up by VAR stinks. Never a penalty but should have had one earlier. Every time Adama had the ball first half he was fouled and you eventually had 2 bookings but that meant fat boy Moss had to book Jimenez and he was silly for the red. But does anyone think the first tackle was a yellow? Today Man City, liverplol, Chelsea and Man Utd all had penalties that if they were the other way round would have been changed by VAR. The league is corrupt and the big clubs might as well play themselves every week because the rest of don’t matter.
Jimenez’s first booking was as much a booking as the two we had previously got, the second one was also clear as from where I was sat he refused to move away twice not once. As regards Traore how many times did he push players on and off the ball and not get penalised for it. Stiched up by VAR? - I was at the game so can’t say as I haven’t seen it televised but VAR looked at it for nearly 2 mins so they were trying their damndest to find an angle that could overturn it. I thought we had quite a few other pen claims today that VAR seemingly didn’t even look at. Also first one we’ve been given all season. Credit where it’s due though, Wolves we’re the loudest away fans this season by miles, and were also very very respectful in the minutes applause. City getting favoured by VAR is a good one though

Last edited:
Fat Jon lowered the bar yesterday with his bookings of Dias and Rodri, that's what caused the Jimenez first yellow. None were yellows but once he booked one of them, they all were.
Moss loves a 'breather' too!
The problem at the moment is teams are diving, feigning injury to disrupt our rhythm. The refs aren't getting a grip and as a result the players are getting frustrated.
Moss called Cody over yesterday and told him to tell his team to get on with it.
I know this is controversial, but if they booked the skipper for time wasting he'd soon make sure his teammates got on with the game!

Wolves fan here. Have to say you deserved to win the game but to get stitched up by VAR stinks. Never a penalty but should have had one earlier.

Should have had one or two penalties earlier? City were stitched up by VAR at least twice before the penalty: a foul on Jesus after he dispossessed one of your players at the edge of the box, then a deliberate handball (Kilman), and then a foul on Sterling (Nouri caught his left leg while trying, and failing, to clear the ball). They gave us a penalty on the fourth pen occasion, and that was the first penalty we got this season!

With the Jimenez incident he actually fouled Rodders twice, first he pulled him back and then tripped him up. A lot of refs will book players for pulling a player back. The second booking was sheer stupidity and deserved.

Whilst we are all discussing which penalty claim should have been given, watch the one given to the rags on pr37.

Total joke

Couldn't agree more. The types of penalty that Salah and CR37 get, over-exaggerated dives, sticking their leg out to initiate contact in way that they never would do if making a genuine attempt to control or shield the ball are just out and out cheating.

The pundits dismiss them as silly challenges and gloss over the cheating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.