Ref Watch

Wolves fan here. Have to say you deserved to win the game but to get stitched up by VAR stinks. Never a penalty but should have had one earlier. Every time Adama had the ball first half he was fouled and you eventually had 2 bookings but that meant fat boy Moss had to book Jimenez and he was silly for the red. But does anyone think the first tackle was a yellow? Today Man City, liverplol, Chelsea and Man Utd all had penalties that if they were the other way round would have been changed by VAR. The league is corrupt and the big clubs might as well play themselves every week because the rest of don’t matter.
The penalties, the handball not given in the first half and the one that was, evened themselves out.

But Jimenez grabbed Rodri before tripping him. That's a yellow all day long. As you say, having been booked, his action 30 seconds later was utterly brainless. And I hope he gets a extra ban for his refusal to leave the field. If I'd have been your manager, I'd have gone on the field and dragged him off by his hair, while kicking his arse all the way to the dressing room.

Your team were a complete disgrace yesterday, anti football, more concerned with feigning injury. I’ve nothing against Wolves but that isn’t football, shocking tactics, I’d hate to watch that on a regular basis.
And they did it last week against the Mickeys and will probably do it next week again. Rubbish tactics. As far a the pens go, the first handball was nailed on, I thought the one given ,the ball touched the underneath of his arm. They say these things even out over a season . Yesterday it evened out over a game.

The penalties, the handball not given in the first half and the one that was, evened themselves out.

But Jimenez grabbed Rodri before tripping him. That's a yellow all day long. As you say, having been booked, his action 30 seconds later was utterly brainless. And I hope he gets a extra ban for his refusal to leave the field. If I'd have been your manager, I'd have gone on the field and dragged him off by his hair, while kicking his arse all the way to the dressing room.
Funny thing about those bookings is that there seems to be a majority who were happy with the second but seemed to think the first wasn't a card. Moss set out his stall in the first half and demonstrated how to lose control of a game by handing out cards where, in other games, he wouldn't be arsed to give a free kick, so the ex-Benfica brainiac was courting disaster the second he grabbed hold of Rodri's arm. I think the Wolves manager was one of those - so he might still kick his arse down the tunnel for getting the second. Personally, I applaud the fellah - gave us a bit of early Christmas cheer.

Funny thing about those bookings is that there seems to be a majority who were happy with the second but seemed to think the first wasn't a card. Moss set out his stall in the first half and demonstrated how to lose control of a game by handing out cards where, in other games, he wouldn't be arsed to give a free kick, so the ex-Benfica brainiac was courting disaster the second he grabbed hold of Rodri's arm. I think the Wolves manager was one of those - so he might still kick his arse down the tunnel for getting the second. Personally, I applaud the fellah - gave us a bit of early Christmas cheer.
Mexican Andy Carroll was bubbly right from the kick off and got what he deserved .

Media....we get a soft pen, poor Wolves down to 10 men, rolling about like fuck, wasting time.....since when do players not have to leave the field after treatment & when in the air assault by Sterling was that player allowed to come on from behind the goal line?

Special mention to the linesman at the SS end, must have managed to miss the entire game as he didn't see either push right in front of him in the first half.

We beat 12 men today (well 11 later on), Moss is fucking inept but we knew that.
I think this fellah had received instructions that he was only to flag for throw-ins, corners 'n goal kicks after Mossy had indicated which way it was to be awarded. Every fuckin' foul on our players was ignored. He even flagged both ways at one point for a throw-in.

3 more teams gifted by a mixture of cheating and poor officiating yesterday. Salad, Ronaldo and Rudiger should be on the stage and Atwell, Kavanagh and Darren England made to re-certify.
Guess which penalty shouldn't have been awarded according to Dermot the Dimwit on ref watch. Yes ours! Hit him in the ribs apparently, all the others completely correct calls. Hilarious!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.