Ref Watch

The penalties, the handball not given in the first half and the one that was, evened themselves out.

But Jimenez grabbed Rodri before tripping him. That's a yellow all day long. As you say, having been booked, his action 30 seconds later was utterly brainless. And I hope he gets a extra ban for his refusal to leave the field. If I'd have been your manager, I'd have gone on the field and dragged him off by his hair, while kicking his arse all the way to the dressing room.
Added to this the lack of time added on.
Clash of heads took 7 minutes to resolve.
The fella trying to stitch Sterling up stayed in the floor for over a minute.
From the red card being shown to the player leaving the field took 2 minutes.
Added time by Moss,7 minutes.

Added to this the lack of time added on.
Clash of heads took 7 minutes to resolve.
The fella trying to stitch Sterling up stayed in the floor for over a minute.
From the red card being shown to the player leaving the field took 2 minutes.
Added time by Moss,7 minutes.

Close.
Headclash - 5 mins
Saiss rolling around - 3 mins
Added time = 7 mins
Jimenez - from red card to finally leaving the pitch - 2 mins (almost exactly)
Total added time played - 7.29.

Did they mention the one from the first half where the wolves player leaned into the ball?
"leaned into the ball" ? I hope that was ironic, because the one I saw was an arm come from vertical along his side to horizontal to connect with said ball, half way along his arm, as clear a penalty as the other wasn't.

Tell me which "other" clubs wouldn't get that reviewed ?

Did anyone say he was "anticipating the contact"? That one from a few years ago seems to have been dropped by pundits now. As it was bollocks, presumably.
It is still covered in The Laws of the Game, but it's referred to as playing in a dangerous manner. If anyone plays in a dangerous manner, they should be penalised with an indirect free kick. So there can be no penalty awarded for this "anticipating the contact".

It is still covered in The Laws of the Game, but it's referred to as playing in a dangerous manner. If anyone plays in a dangerous manner, they should be penalised with an indirect free kick. So there can be no penalty awarded for this "anticipating the contact".

That actually makes sense. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.