Ref Watch

shocking referee, some shocking players acting to.

First penalty this season in the prem, rather odd that isnt it if its a fix for the big clubs. Did somebody earlier call us a big club ?

Guess which penalty shouldn't have been awarded according to Dermot the Dimwit on ref watch. Yes ours! Hit him in the ribs apparently, all the others completely correct calls. Hilarious!
And I guess the two Scouse sidekicks nodded in agreement.
Enjoying their pain, could be a long winter for the dopey twats

Guess which penalty shouldn't have been awarded according to Dermot the Dimwit on ref watch. Yes ours! Hit him in the ribs apparently, all the others completely correct calls. Hilarious!
Short memories these fuckers. I suppose Phil Dowd was bang on when he awarded the one in the league cup semi at anfield when it deflected up off Micah’s leg. Or the one they got against Leeds at home last season in the same manner.

Referees are looking like competitors in jeux sans frontiers, the wobbly ones that keep falling over. I can visualize Dean and Moss falling over and not being able to get up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.