Ref Watch

Mike Dean really needs his own thread. It feels like he's the chosen one this season.

I don't want him anywhere near our games vs Liverpool, Chelsea and Utd including on VAR duty.

Last edited:
That was a disgrace of a call from Mike Dean last night. 2 Newcastle players down with head injuries and Mike Dean allows dippers to play on and equalise. My understanding is if there is a hint of a head injury play stops. Otherwise why all the fuss over concussions recently, including introducing concussion subs.

Riley really needs his own thread. It feels like he's the chosen one this season.

I don't want him anywhere near our games vs Liverpool, Chelsea and Utd including on VAR duty.
Hmmm. Riley is the choosing one. He's the guy in charge of PGMOL. He's the referee's boss, he isn't actually a referee anymore. He has been known to favour United though, when he was a referee.

You might mean Mike Dean. He too has history when it comes to favoring teams in red.

What the hell was Dean doing for the third Liverpool goal? He ran in between the shot and the goal! Never seen that before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.