Ref Watch

One player kicked Lewis 3/4 times no yellow! Is there a new mandate when is comes to city that the referees don’t do count ups on how many fouls a players does? 3/4 tackles surely it’s a yellow because our players get treated differently

Pen why’s I don’t think it was they’ve changed it now with the distance between the player kicking heading it to a player getting hit on the arm! Think it was to close to the player and it was higher up on the arm then we saw!

As I sit in the SS L3 can someone who watched it on TV tell me was Grealish fouled as he ran through late on it certainly looked like it to me, also apparently there was a handball by Richarlison, was there? And finally Haaland seemed to be brought down late on in the box, was it a penalty?
Yes it was, clear push. Should’ve been a card.

If the ball was too high up his arm to be a clear error, then fair enough. It's a bit fucking strange that they only took them 10 seconds to come to a decision, though, when they usually ponder these things for minutes

Almost as if they were happy with the outcome

If the ball was too high up his arm to be a clear error, then fair enough. It's a bit fucking strange that they only took them 10 seconds to come to a decision, though, when they usually ponder these things for minutes

Almost as if they were happy with the outcome

No mate it was " clear and obvious " :)

Just thinking again about how Riyad was carded for trying to avoid making contact with a spurs player whilst Hojberg continually hacked away at Rico and Jack before he got a card… then he and other Spurs players continued doing it.

And we wonder why players were hesitant to give it back last night.

The officials know exactly what they’re doing.

One player kicked Lewis 3/4 times no yellow! Is there a new mandate when is comes to city that the referees don’t do count ups on how many fouls a players does? 3/4 tackles surely it’s a yellow because our players get treated differently

Malacia was warned at Old Trafford just before half time that he had committed four fouls & the referee signaled to him NO MORE.

He came out in the second half & did another foul & got warned again, its getting a joke now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.