Ref Watch

I'm just exasperated by how abject the refereeing is in every game I watch - and that's not just our games.

Every. Single. Game.

It is without doubt the worst it has ever been in the 30 years I've been watching football. Might as well just fire the lot and make decisions using a random number generator. Joke.

Never for one minute do i think our officials are bent , but incompetence is rife , the whole idea of VAR is to reduce the f*ck ups , why didnt VAR ask the ref to look at the chalenge for the penalty , it is a clear and obvious error to a blindman.

When I seen who was on var then I knew why they Grealish none pen wasn’t giving or even asking the referee to go to the screen at least the blokes a scouse king

Yep
The same one who ignored the blatant penalty v Spurs in the week and the one who also ruled out our goal earlier this season at his beloved Anfield
Should be allowed no where near our games
Thanks.

Watching in the States and all the commentators and pundits said it was a penalty. The replay clearly shows contact on Jack’s calf. Jack’s ridiculous calves are clearly his downfall.

Even those who’ve never seen a football game would understand that it was a clear penalty yet we get these strange decisions, game in/ game out.

WTF is going on, the ref didn’t even blow so VAR didn’t have to overrule.

It‘s blatant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.