Ref Watch

The ref we had today - Robert Jones - is becoming one of the best refs already.

Didn’t agree with everything he did, but he was taking no shit from anyone all game.

Good to see him telling Luis to shut up a few times and booking Dias for running thirty yards to get their player booked. I know that was against our man and some people might be confused by that, but I don’t want our players doing that shit and hope that’s now part of the game.

More refs like him and the league would be better for it.
He was OK today but reminds me of this fellow

The ref we had today - Robert Jones - is becoming one of the best refs already.

Didn’t agree with everything he did, but he was taking no shit from anyone all game.

Good to see him telling Luis to shut up a few times and booking Dias for running thirty yards to get their player booked. I know that was against our man and some people might be confused by that, but I don’t want our players doing that shit and hope that’s now part of the game.

More refs like him and the league would be better for it.
Dias got booked for asking why Luis hadn’t been booked for any of the multiple fouls he’d committed previously

Looking forward to when VAR makes a mistake which damages the D/S instead of benefiting them(Arse today and us last week),but won't hold my breath.

See Arsenal & Brighton have received apologies for the decisions given at the weekend? Don't recall us getting an apology for Uniteds equaliser last month. Did I miss it or was their not one?
Howard Webb not in charge of PGMOL then, he did however mention it to the ex-rag twat and spitty prior to a recent game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.