Ref Watch

I think it’s more to do with the fact that he’s VAR and he “forgot” to draw a line which is pretty much what he is there do to. You don’t “forget” to draw a line.

All the other instances you mentioned are still just opinions at the end of the day no matter how bad they were.

And yet drawing the line from the wrong defender doesn't lead to the same response apparently. Tbf to PGMOL, Mason has also been involved in some other high profile VAR screw-ups as well recently. Enough was probably enough.

He was always God awful, but referees can usually be given the benefit of the doubt in a difficult job. As VAR, there is nowhere to hide.

Mason isn’t out because of one error. He has officially made six incorrect VAR decisions this season.

I don’t know what the current running total is but to put it in context the total number of official incorrect VAR decisions before the World Cup break was also six, across the whole league.
And if they investigate him properly, how many wrong decisions had he made while in charge of matches?

I've just watch Arsenal highlights and when Nketiah collides with Ederson and is on the floor, he actually thinks Taylor has given a goal when he points to the penalty spot!! He runs away to celebrate. Not one player appeals for a penalty and are shocked when it's given. There are incidents like this in every match that are never given. Bent as fuck!!! All the commentators with hindsight say penalty correctly given but not one called it at the time. All complicit. I'd love us to win the league more this year than any other just to boil more piss.

I've just watch Arsenal highlights and when Nketiah collides with Ederson and is on the floor, he actually thinks Taylor has given a goal when he points to the penalty spot!! He runs away to celebrate. Not one player appeals for a penalty and are shocked when it's given. There are incidents like this in every match that are never given. Bent as fuck!!! All the commentators with hindsight say penalty correctly given but not one called it at the time. All complicit. I'd love us to win the league more this year than any other just to boil more piss.
Spot on.

Too many pundits afraid to speak their mind, especially on the fly, because the whole world is living on a hair trigger of offence, and none of them wants to even think of losing their cushy gig! Safe, agree, stay on script as discussed as handed down by the Overlords!

Mason isn’t out because of one error. He has officially made six incorrect VAR decisions this season.

I don’t know what the current running total is but to put it in context the total number of official incorrect VAR decisions before the World Cup break was also six, across the whole league.

So Mason's made 6 incorrect VAR decisions before he was finally flirted?, 6?..

How is this possible?

This is a man who had access to video, slow motion replays, being able to view them from umpteen angles (unless the game is being played at anfield of course) whilst taking as much time as he wanted to reach the correct outcome.

Taking all this into account, he's still made 6 mistakes ?

What a joke..

Question is, after the second mistake and that's cutting him some very generous slack, why was he still allowed to officiate in the VAR room ?

VAR is the perfect tool, installed to give licence to its operators to assist in manipulating results.

All carried out in plain sight with absolutely no worry of being made accountable..

We saw a perfect example of this at the swamp and anfield recently.

Now we have owners rushing to sell up and officials removing themselves from the game altogether, feels a bit like some heavy shit is about to be released in connection with the whole clusterfuck which could well expose fully what the fcuk has been and still is going on..

Fingers crossed ..!

So Mason's made 6 incorrect VAR decisions before he was finally flirted?, 6?..

How is this possible?

This is a man who had access to video, slow motion replays, being able to view them from umpteen angles (unless the game is being played at anfield of course) whilst taking as much time as he wanted to reach the correct outcome.

Taking all this into account, he's still made 6 mistakes ?

What a joke..

Question is, after the second mistake and that's cutting him some very generous slack, why was he still allowed to officiate in the VAR room ?

VAR is the perfect tool, installed to give licence to its operators to assist in manipulating results.

All carried out in plain sight with absolutely no worry of being made accountable..

We saw a perfect example of this at the swamp and anfield recently.

Now we have owners rushing to sell up and officials removing themselves from the game altogether, feels a bit like some heavy shit is about to be released in connection with the whole clusterfuck which could well expose fully what the fcuk has been and still is going on..

Fingers crossed ..!
If it was 6, I wonder if the other 5 were against us (or other non red teams) and therefore ok and this is the first against a red team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.