Ref Watch

Mason is no doubt one of the most inept and incompetent officials I have ever seen. I would say for sure that he isn't corrupt, just totally out of his depth. Needless to say, he leaves with a nice little package and a good pension. One useless twat.

It begs the question about Riley's leadership, another twat. If Webb has any integrity I would expect other officials to be shown the door.

Mason is no doubt one of the most inept and incompetent officials I have ever seen. I would say for sure that he isn't corrupt, just totally out of his depth. Needless to say, he leaves with a nice little package and a good pension. One useless twat.

It begs the question about Riley's leadership, another twat. If Webb has any integrity I would expect other officials to be shown the door.

Webb integrity ?

Have you ever seen him ref a match ?

To the rules that is still offside, your basing it on the Rashford decision that was wrong.

How is Haaland not interfering with play
Which Webb hurriedly rushed out an explanation of this week, after seeing a similar anomaly happen (Haaland pen) I would ask the question why this took so long to clear up ? (It’s been a month) and the timing of the response was very suspect. Arsenal got a dodgy one, within days they had an apology, a dodgy pen and Lee Mason potted

I didn't watch the EDS game last night against Fulham due to work but the ref was especially inept by all measures. Now I know he's going to be less experienced given the level he's refereeing at but one of the instances was a late penalty call where their defender fell to the ground after Mbebude skipped past him, the defender grabbed his ankle and yanked him down directly in front of the ref in the box. No penalty.

It may have been suggested already but it seems to me that maybe this information City is suggested to have been given was perhaps known about for longer than we believe. Is Pigmol getting it's revenge in early given some of the shocking decisions at all levels? Perhaps an early warning of what will happen if we release it? Or is the paranoia catching?

I didn't watch the EDS game last night against Fulham due to work but the ref was especially inept by all measures. Now I know he's going to be less experienced given the level he's refereeing at but one of the instances was a late penalty call where their defender fell to the ground after Mbebude skipped past him, the defender grabbed his ankle and yanked him down directly in front of the ref in the box. No penalty.

It may have been suggested already but it seems to me that maybe this information City is suggested to have been given was perhaps known about for longer than we believe. Is Pigmol getting it's revenge in early given some of the shocking decisions at all levels? Perhaps an early warning of what will happen if we release it? Or is the paranoia catching?

That's not paranoia, it's just a perfectly normal persecution complex.

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.