Ref Watch

I have literally just watched the evans challenge on aubameyang on motd and have come on here to post the same . Identical challenges which evans received just a yellow for and not one complaint that it should of been a red .
that **** of a ref couldn’t wait to pull the red card out for laporte we are refereed different

don’t even get me started with the constant time wasting from the keeper 20 mins in and the referee allows it was obvious for everyone that he wasn’t getting carded until the last few mins if at all

I would also like a better look at that offside with foden

yep
the rules change when manchester city are playing ? also there was a 2 footed off the floor tackle on ruben dias that was not even talked or look at by VAR ? you know what i really think the city players knew what was happening right from the start and lost control. you see it with jesus the most he starts waving his arms and starts giving the ref the mouth and shouting at him

first time pep has come out and pointed out 2 or 3 things with the officials and rightly called the offside when saying last week brighton goals was allowed to stand why clearly offside and jonny even yellow for the same thing as laporte.. if you look at the bigger picture the ref knows it kills the game and city also have a big player missing for 3 games knowing the derby is up next

they hate us with a passion and i would bet its going to get a lot worst next week with the derby ? they will not let another drubbing happen to united at home when city are in town

its a nailed on free for all for united and they will get everything and city players losing it pep sent to the stand it could be a nightmare

so to sum up, Jonny Evans is subject to different laws than the rest.

and forearm smashes aren't red cards but an attacker diving when clean through is.

Right. It should be 10 men but for the other player.

With the Premier League subject to certain influencer clubs, match officials share the same paymasters and inconsistencies.

Referees must be part of a independant body if we are to have consistency and neutrality.
Correct, it’s a bit like MPs and ministers on the boards of companies when as public servants they have a direct influence on decisions that impact their bottom line. Aka corruption.

yep
the rules change when manchester city are playing ? also there was a 2 footed off the floor tackle on ruben dias that was not even talked or look at by VAR ? you know what i really think the city players knew what was happening right from the start and lost control. you see it with jesus the most he starts waving his arms and starts giving the ref the mouth and shouting at him

first time pep has come out and pointed out 2 or 3 things with the officials and rightly called the offside when saying last week brighton goals was allowed to stand why clearly offside and jonny even yellow for the same thing as laporte.. if you look at the bigger picture the ref knows it kills the game and city also have a big player missing for 3 games knowing the derby is up next

they hate us with a passion and i would bet its going to get a lot worst next week with the derby ? they will not let another drubbing happen to united at home when city are in town

its a nailed on free for all for united and they will get everything and city players losing it pep sent to the stand it could be a nightmare
Hey mate

That one you mentioned away at Brighton when they got a penalty and scored .. just seconds earlier in the build he was clear as day offside in the same passage of play.. like literally a yard offside and It’s forgot about and no ones arsed as we won 4-1 but that is blatant cheating why did they not look at it and scrutinise it … it’s absolute bollocks I’d bet my house if that was us it would be brought back for offside !

Individual refereeing errors I can put up with. A bit of time wasting at the end to preserve a lead I can also put up with. Tactical and systematic time wasting from minute 1 coupled with refereeing indifference I can’t. It’s supposed to be entertainment, if refs don’t get a grip on this it’s only going one way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.