Ref Watch

I said early on to my mates that we had a bent ref, he missed fouls, we should've had a penalty, a couple of corners, he was a joke!

Also, how the fuck didn't VAR get involved when Savic headbutted Sterling i'll never know. That **** should've walked for that alone.
I keep hearing about the head butt but not seen on any of the vids

In any walk of life, any industry, put in a performance like that at work and youd have your superior sitting you down and questioning whether this job is really for you.
he effectively put people in danger by letting that initial assault on foden go unpunished.
his bosses should be going through that with a fine tooth comb with him asking some very serious questions and sending him home to think about his future
His bosses will be sitting him down and asking why he has allowed City to be still left in the competition.

His bosses will be sitting him down and asking why he has allowed City to be still left in the competition.
I know im in a minority, though i do think UEFA do all they can to fuck us, but i dont think there was any conspiracy about that ref performances last , i think he was hopelessly out of his depth

These refs don't have a clue what to do once the match starts.
It's alright prior to the match being told how to officiate a City game but once the harsh reality kicks in and we are being kicked all over the park the ref is caught in between doing his job genuinely or carrying out orders from above and letting us suffer.
There's too many city games now where you can predict how we will be officiated, home and abroad for this to all just be a Coincidence.
It will probably take a broken leg on one of our players for things to change

These refs don't have a clue what to do once the match starts.
It's alright prior to the match being told how to officiate a City game but once the harsh reality kicks in and we are being kicked all over the park the ref is caught in between doing his job genuinely or carrying out orders from above and letting us suffer.
There's too many city games now where you can predict how we will be officiated, home and abroad for this to all just be a Coincidence.
It will probably take a broken leg on one of our players for things to change
I wouldn’t be holding my breath.

From the minute he didn't punish Felipe assaulting Phil you just knew he'd be a soft touch.

Looked totally out his depth when Atletico wanted to turn it into hough end playing fields on 90 plus minutes.

I wasn't surprised by his lukewarm officiating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.