Ref Watch

Defo hits his arm.

Only thing that saves him is arms are tucked in.
Stuff like that was constantly given at W.C.
I suspect had it been the other end it would have been too
Whether it’s a penalty or not is kind of irrelevant now, but the fact VAR didn’t even look at it is just another example of the whatthefuckery that we see practically every game now.

Hits top of forearm .. maybe arms were pushing out and not pulled towards body...that's what you don't see from 2nd angle . If they are pushing out it's a pen end of.
Saw those given at W.C...one similar in final too I think..?
Was it reviewed? Pep said it was so I don't have a fucking scooby which is half the problem! The seemingly arbitrary use of VAR when it suits them!

Last edited:
Just so I’m getting this right, all the angles which show handball are the ‘optical illusions’, and the one inconclusive one that shows it may not have, is the correct one ?
Yes you are correct but I would add, all the commentators, pundits and assorted media are wrong apart from BT who waited until everyone went to bed to tell us why they are wrong.

If the handball had gone to VAR would they have waited two hours for an inconclusive angle or just shown a couple of angles like they did for us against Spurs. More worryingly is why didn't VAR review this incident and their goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.