Refereeing decisions...

Hollywood Blue said:
I'll take a ref who just has a nightmare for both teams rather the usual biased ***** we often see.

Agree with this we scream agendas when a lot of the refs are just s**t

This bad decision is allowed, if he had been Turkish well where is the massive mourning we had last week. Probert wants riveting with a Red hot poker up his ring piece, their will never be a worse hand all decision again this season, 1 each 5+ minutes to play, he knew what he was doing, yes bottling it.

inbetween said:
I think some would rather see this team crash and burn.

You're right, there are some absolute twats on this forum. It's one thing being frustrated that we're not going to win the league this year, but some of the bile spouted on here is beyond belief.

Honestly, I think we deserved to lose. We were shit the entire match. The fact that we couldn't get a goal against 10 men when we absolutely had to win is a disgrace.

That being said, when you look at the course of a season, these decisions make a huge difference. 15 points could easily be attributed simply to shitty reffing decisions for us. I said it from the beginning of the season that the FA was going to facilitate United's 20th title, and they would do anything to make it happen.

Handball, most blatant I've seen in a while, and its called outside the box 3+ yards away? Yes they had a 50/50 offside call go against them, but that was the linesman's call, and it was inches, not the 3 yards Probert pulled out of thin air.

Fast forward a few hours Vidic pushes over a Reading player taking a header in the box and there is no penalty. Blatant penalty and the ref watched it clear as day.... but nope!

Reading would have equalized, as we would have if the right call was made. Another 4 point swing denied by the refs. United haven't had a red card (minus Nani's in the CL) since the 6-1, and that's all you need to know about it. Scarcely a penalty all season against them too.

video technology now

how far behind the times is football compared to rugby now ffs?

amateurs in football by comparison

sad but true

Balti said:
video technology now

sad but true

this!!!

has to happen, but won't.

then they can't fix it.

fatbloke said:
I guess the failure to book Felliani for deliberate handball is just another coincidence? Talk about cheated this season, its beyond a joke. Dzeko also gets booked for dissent, yet Felliani gets away with screaming "fuck off, fuck you" at the referee!!! Fucking laughable if you add it to the lack of action against Ferdinand as well this week. People can point to shit tactics and everything else but its irrelevant when you get treated differently to your opponents in the same competitions.

Whilst you are right in what you say, it is clutching at straws. We weren't good enough at the end of the day.

Balti said:
video technology now

sad but true
How long would it have taken the call for a penalty? It could've been done in the time he marched 4 yards to place the wall.

We get some bad decisions and we get some good ones. This agenda thing is just poor losers who can't accept defeat.
Get a grip please FFS

Referee decisions against us were far worse last season and funnily we overcame it all and won the league. There have been some awful ones this season, Barry's retrospective ban for swearing at Clattenberg when Rooney does it every week, stands out. But they haven't been nearly as influential as they were last season, our general mediocrity (by our self-made standards) has been the reason we've underwhelmed so much in this hangover season. Even if you allow for United's +10pt head start thanks to their annual dodgy decisions they'd still win the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.