Refereeing decisions...

BigBarry said:
Yes it tell you that I dont follow the conspiracy sheep kid.

Keep blaming the refs.......

Fuck off with your kid remark. Over 40 years a blue.

Fucking childish pretending to be a fan of your rivals on the internet. Can smell red cunts a mile away.

Lee rag Mason replaces Twattenberg at the swamp last minute today after he was taken "ill". Make of that what you will....

Caveman said:
fatbloke said:
I guess the failure to book Felliani for deliberate handball is just another coincidence? Talk about cheated this season, its beyond a joke. Dzeko also gets booked for dissent, yet Felliani gets away with screaming "fuck off, fuck you" at the referee!!! Fucking laughable if you add it to the lack of action against Ferdinand as well this week. People can point to shit tactics and everything else but its irrelevant when you get treated differently to your opponents in the same competitions.
What about the Everton disallowed goal or Džeko telling the ref to fuck off?

This shit only ever comes up when we lose.

Really? You should have come on after the Chelsea game mate.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:17 pm --<br /><br />
Jonny Boy said:
fatbloke said:
I guess the failure to book Felliani for deliberate handball is just another coincidence? Talk about cheated this season, its beyond a joke. Dzeko also gets booked for dissent, yet Felliani gets away with screaming "fuck off, fuck you" at the referee!!! Fucking laughable if you add it to the lack of action against Ferdinand as well this week. People can point to shit tactics and everything else but its irrelevant when you get treated differently to your opponents in the same competitions.

Sorry mate -but think you way off the reality of our situation - law for one and law for another has been since time began - that not our problem - we just not good enough - from manager to players - just look how much Evertion wanted to win this game - shame we haven't had that since we started the season

reminds me of Stoke away few years ago - they had 10 men and then got a goal and beat us - almost happened against QPR but no one wants to see the reality - we living in a bit of denial me thinks

The fact is no matter how shit we played we were denied a penalty and a red card for handball which could have seen us at 1-1 and playing against 9 men for 5-10 minutes at the end.

THE worst decision i've ever seen. and i'm not joking.

forget nevertons ruled out goal for a second, i was in the away end side on, opposite side to the linesman, i started celebrating the penalty, the linesman had the same view as me.

my dad who is in barcelona watching on a shitty stream said he knew straight away it was a pen and he was further away than the referee.

HOW and i mean HOW the fuck they didn't get that right is the biggest mystery since the signing of scott fucking sinclair.

Don't get some people on here, there is a large difference between an extremely tight offside decision, and a blatant hand ball a few yards in the box. The ref WAS shit overall, but there really is no excuse for the ref not give that penalty.

Mrmcfc said:
Don't get some people on here, there is a large difference between an extremely tight offside decision, and a blatant hand ball a few yards in the box. The ref WAS shit overall, but there really is no excuse for the ref not give that penalty.
There was fucking guy on the edge of the area which Fellani was clearly further behind, still a fucking free kick a yard outside given and the wall about 7 yards away.

BlueTG said:
Mrmcfc said:
There was fucking guy on the edge of the area which Fellani was clearly further behind, still a fucking free kick a yard outside given and the wall about 7 yards away.
The ref took about 4 strides and seemed happy enough with that, was shit from start to finish.

No mention of the Fellaini tackle?

Thought it was the worse one of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.