Refereeing decisions...

Tom_mcfc said:
kev20971 said:
Roll On City said:
gave us a chance? did he fuck...

Pienaar was on yellow already ffs,

a goal disallowed according to sky?
Pienaar's tackle was a leg breaker, foot high and caught Garcia just below the knee and rightly got a straight red

What about dzeko on a yellow card and diving?

You mean what about Dzeko on a yellow and being fouled on the edge of the box and not getting the decision by a very poor ref

The handball today is one of the worst reffing decisions I've seen in years. Even more baffling was how the linesman on the far side didn't see it. Unless he did and wouldn't or couldn't bring it to the attention of the tool in the middle

Even if he was right to give a free kick instead of a penalty (and he wasn't right), How the fuck does he possibly justify forcing us to take the free kick with a wall six yards away?

The blinkers from Blues in this thread are so bad its an embarrassment.

Ref was shit. if he was any good, we would have been 2-0 down at half time.....he missed a goal for them and a pen for us.......thats all.

Get a grip

BigBarry said:

Ref was shit. if he was any good, we would have been 2-0 down at half time.....he missed a goal for them and a pen for us.......thats all.

Get a grip

Embarrassing is being on a rivals forum whilst your team is playing....

Sky Blue said:
BigBarry said:

Get a grip

Right on cue....dare to disagree with conspiracy weirdos and you must be a rag.....quality

BigBarry said:
Sky Blue said:
BigBarry said:

Get a grip

Right on cue....dare to disagree with conspiracy weirdos and you must be a rag.....quality

Quick browse of your post history tells all Little Barry. On here while your lot are playing deary fucking me.

Only one weirdo and that's you Barry lad.

I'm just wondering what some peoples reactions would of been had we been playing the rags, ridiculous, some just want us to lose.

Sky Blue said:
BigBarry said:
Sky Blue said:

Quick browse of your post history tells all Little Barry. On here while your lot are playing deary fucking me.

Only one weirdo and that's you Barry lad.

Yes it tell you that I dont follow the conspiracy sheep kid.

Keep blaming the refs.......

oakiecokie said:
Personally I thought he was absolute shite for both teams.

course he was, I thought they should have had a pen and they had a good goal dissallowed too, the ref seemed to have a big chip on his shoulders as if everyone had turned up to watch him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.