Refereeing decisions...

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
jimharri said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
We were poor, they wanted to win more than we did, we lost.
Get over it, moaning on here will not change the result.
Is that the sound of a nail being struck on the head?

No, it's just the sound of Bigg Bigg Blue saying what he thinks.
I was actually agreeing with you. ''Hitting the nail on the head'', yeah?

jimharri said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
jimharri said:
Is that the sound of a nail being struck on the head?

No, it's just the sound of Bigg Bigg Blue saying what he thinks.
I was actually agreeing with you. ''Hitting the nail on the head'', yeah?

Sorry I should have put :-) at the end, just not used to people agreeing with me.

We didn't deserve a penalty. If no City player actually asked what it was for and he confirmed it was for Fellani then they should have been over to the linesman demanding that he tell the referee where Fellani was stood. That tells me he either gave it for Osman or our players have given up.

manchester blue said:
We didn't deserve a penalty. If no City player actually asked what it was for and he confirmed it was for Fellani then they should have been over to the linesman demanding that he tell the referee where Fellani was stood. That tells me he either gave it for Osman or our players have given up.
I think we wanted to get on with socring a goal and taking the free-kick

It was the most obvious penalty I have seen all season and I am amazed a blue would claim otherwise

Probert had an absolute shocker, from both sides point of view. I think most City fans accept that we deserved fuck-all from this game anyway, so he kind of gets away with it.
Hope the FA look into it tho, he shouldn't be refereeing at this level

St Ives blue said:
Probert had an absolute shocker, from both sides point of view. I think most City fans accept that we deserved fuck-all from this game anyway, so he kind of gets away with it.
Hope the FA look into it tho, he shouldn't be refereeing at this level
He should be dropped for that penalty decision alone. The others were marginal, and maybe not his call anyway.

I agree City should have been able to score through open play

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
what about evertons disallowed goal?

Two wrongs don't make a right the offside really was inches and from 40 yards to Lino . The pen was there for all to see and blatantly inside the area.

That said I think he made a genuine error. His treatment of Fellini compared to Dzeko though does pose a question or two.

Pinnarr had to go, to suggest otherwise is just sheer blindness .

oakiecokie said:
Personally I thought he was absolute shite for both teams.

So did i ......

we should have had a penalty ..... they should have had the 'disallowed' goal .....they might have had obstruction for Nastatsics challenge on Fellaine ...... and Kolarovs booking was absolutely ridiculous.

He was fucking diabolical. Add to the penalty, Osman handball my arse, there were countless shocking decisions for both sides. Silva booked for a trip, Coleman does the exact same thing, nothing.
What I really, really hate is refs playing to the crowd. He books Fellani and Pineaar then spends the rest of the half looking for half an excuse to book anything wearing maroon. Same happened at arsenal. They are, to a man, a bunch of gutless wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.