Refereeing decisions...

WNRH said:
grim up north said:
WNRH said:
I was on the 3rd row of the lower bullens yesterday right on the line of the 18 yard box.

I thought it was outside. In hindsight with stalled pictures it is easy. At normal pace it was difficult. The fact that none of our players appealed for it showed they weren't arsed or weren't sure themselves.

Is there a screen in that corner of the ground?

Yes to the left.

Ok a couple of our players seemed to be pointing it out to Probert

WNRH wrote:
I was on the 3rd row of the lower bullens yesterday right on the line of the 18 yard box.

I thought it was outside. In hindsight with stalled pictures it is easy. At normal pace it was difficult. The fact that none of our players appealed for it showed they weren't arsed or weren't sure themselves

I was in the upper tier right on the line of the 18 yard box and it was crystal clear to me and everybody else that it was 2 to 3 yards inside the box. As soon as he blew it seemed a formality that it was a penalty. Worst decision I've seen for a long time

anyone seen chris foy do the same in sunderland Norwich game, clearly inside box, but gave free kick - strangely told them to put the ball on the line which = inside the box according to the rules - it wasn't as far in as fellaini tho.

Personally, don't think fellaini's was a booking though.

yeah seen that in the sunderland game. Nowhere near as clear cut as the one yesterday.

The ref and his pathetic excuse of an assistant from yesterday should be demoted after that criminal decision

Not only that I was literally screaming at the time about the wall 'yet again' not being the full 10 yards. When I watched it back today watch Kolarov who literally steps it out and gets to about 8 1/2 strides, but obviously the ref chooses to ignore him.

You can mention the disallowed gal all you want but the fact is that would only have madit 1-0 with longer to go than when Osman actually scored, and you can't therefore say Osman would still have scored his goal. Ultimately that decision was very marginal, was given by the linesman and you can empathise with why it was given.

Ours on other hand was as blatant as you can get and absolutel did stop us getting a point and a possible winner.

How many more times, season in, season out do we have to get these kind of decisions before some of our fans start to question it?

art_sportsbetting1-620x349.jpg

panmure-gordon-top-gambling-groups-356.jpg

soccer-match-fixing.jpg

Since when was the free kick taken from the position of the initial shot rather than where the ball is handled?

When keeper's were not allowed to handle pass-backs a ref did the same, indirect free kick 30 yards out on Soccer Night when the goalie handled it 8 yards out.

Yesterday when the ref blew everyone knew it had to be a penalty, but the arm was not pointed until after the he blew. No Idea why the liner didn't get involved.

Corky said:
Since when was the free kick taken from the position of the initial shot rather than where the ball is handled?

When keeper's were not allowed to handle pass-backs a ref did the same, indirect free kick 30 yards out on Soccer Night when the goalie handled it 8 yards out.

Yesterday when the ref blew everyone knew it had to be a penalty, but the arm was not pointed until after the he blew. No Idea why the liner didn't get involved.

orly?
asian-man-on-cell-phone-small.jpg

Some truly shite refereeing this weekend.

3 major talking points is a strange coincidence.

mat said:
Some truly shite refereeing this weekend.

3 major talking points is a strange coincidence.

it's every fucking week. the standard of refereeing in this league is truly shocking .

i honestly believe the majority of them should be fucked off and they should start again.

fucking rubbish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.