Refereeing decisions...

ifwecouldjust...... said:
jimharri said:
kev20971 said:
sick of hearing about the disallowed goal, watch the game via a link and he looked offside till sky slow mo replays that were magnified, to showed Kolarov boot played him on ! FFS a fucking boot, can't see why people keep saying clear cut .
Doesn't matter how marginal a call it was. It was a wrong decision, end of. If we'd ''scored'' that at the other end and had it chalked off, this place would have gone into meltdown. It cancels out the penalty we should have had (and don't forget; even if we'd got the penalty, there is no guarantee we'd have scored it). Plus the penalty that, on another day, could have been awarded for Everton. So the final score might, on another day, have ended up 4-1.

Wasnt a penalty tho.....there was a (foul) tackle by Osman (i think) outside the box before the shot that Fellani hand balled. thats why Probert blew and why the free kick award was given and not the penalty...

You should be Oscar Pistorius's defence lawyer.

jimharri said:
kev20971 said:
sick of hearing about the disallowed goal, watch the game via a link and he looked offside till sky slow mo replays that were magnified, to showed Kolarov boot played him on ! FFS a fucking boot, can't see why people keep saying clear cut .
Doesn't matter how marginal a call it was. It was a wrong decision, end of. If we'd ''scored'' that at the other end and had it chalked off, this place would have gone into meltdown. It cancels out the penalty we should have had (and don't forget; even if we'd got the penalty, there is no guarantee we'd have scored it). Plus the penalty that, on another day, could have been awarded for Everton. So the final score might, on another day, have ended up 4-1.

Wasnt a penalty tho.....there was a (foul) tackle by Osman (i think) outside the box before the shot that Fellani hand balled. thats why Probert blew and why the free kick award was given and not the penalty...
the ref bottled it , he sent a Everton player off (for a leg breaking tackle) already, so took the easy way out !

jimharri said:
kev20971 said:
jimharri said:
what penalty for Everton ? do you mean Fellaini running into Nastastic and falling over !
On another day, that could easily have been given. Why did Nastasic stick his right arm out, if it wasn't to impede Fellaini? We've had penalties given for and against us for less.
Nastasic had his arms up ! so did Fellaini so should of been our free kick ? 50/50 and Fellaini fell over, as for pens have been given for less yes lot of shit refs in England

kev20971 said:
jimharri said:
kev20971 said:
what penalty for Everton ? do you mean Fellaini running into Nastastic and falling over !
On another day, that could easily have been given. Why did Nastasic stick his right arm out, if it wasn't to impede Fellaini? We've had penalties given for and against us for less.
Nastasic had his arms up ! so did Fellaini so should of been our free kick ? 50/50 and Fellaini fell over, as for pens have been given for less yes lot of shit refs in England
Fine; you obviously don't think it was a penalty. We could argue all night and not come round to each other's way of thinking, so I'll end my comments on that incident. Suffice to say, the ref didn't lose us that game today; we did by our non-performance.

jimharri said:
kev20971 said:
jimharri said:
Fine; you obviously don't think it was a penalty. We could argue all night and not come round to each other's way of thinking, so I'll end my comments on that incident. Suffice to say, the ref didn't lose us that game today; we did by our non-performance.
I agree with you over the non-performance of the team. and i wish we would go to Everton with some guts and be up for the match .
ps to be fair it is Everton's cup final !

Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:

You should be Oscar Pistorius's defence lawyer.

Ha ha, thanks, cheered me up.

fatbloke said:
I guess the failure to book Felliani for deliberate handball is just another coincidence? Talk about cheated this season, its beyond a joke. Dzeko also gets booked for dissent, yet Felliani gets away with screaming "fuck off, fuck you" at the referee!!! Fucking laughable if you add it to the lack of action against Ferdinand as well this week. People can point to shit tactics and everything else but its irrelevant when you get treated differently to your opponents in the same competitions.

Should have been a late penalty to City ........ and Evertons early disallowed 'goal' SHOULD have been given ..... and , in my opinion, Kolarov didn't even deserve to be booked either ...... not a great day for the referee.

Forget what happended before or whether we were shite or not. That was a fucking penalty and should have been given a such. This is not to cloud our performance. It's not about whether we deserved it or not or whether their goal was offside or not, he blew the whistle for Fellaini's hand ball so it was a defo pen and we should (providing we scored it) be talking about a jammy draw. Come on we were shite, but Everton weren't that great and didn't create much.

A man called sun said:
We didn't deserve to win and the refs decision is just a smokescreen. He actually did us some favours today.
Sorry sun your wrong, I does not matter how bad we played, if its a penalty the referee has to give it, 1 each 5 minutes to go plus stoppages, that referee should be sent away from the premiership, it was a gutless decision and we all know decisions change games? Also before anyone thinks I am pleased with the performance I'm just as disgusted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.