Refereeing decisions...

JamesA said:
Just a shit, weak ref, for both teams. We can't blame the ref today, we were playing against 10-men for the last half hour and still could do shit-all.

Exactly we were pathetic 2nd best to Everton in every department and even down to 10 men they were more likely team to score. The referee actually gave us a chance sending Peineer off could have easily been a yellow. Okay we had stone wall penalty the ref bottled it but they had a goal disallowed that shouldn't have been. I felt badly let down today by the side and management.

Mike D said:
JamesA said:
Just a shit, weak ref, for both teams. We can't blame the ref today, we were playing against 10-men for the last half hour and still could do shit-all.

Exactly we were pathetic 2nd best to Everton in every department and even down to 10 men they were more likely team to score. The referee actually gave us a chance sending Peineer off could have easily been a yellow. Okay we had stone wall penalty the ref bottled it but they had a goal disallowed that shouldn't have been. I felt badly let down today by the side and management.

gave us a chance? did he fuck...

Pienaar was on yellow already ffs,

a goal disallowed according to sky?

mancunial said:
A man called sun said:
We didn't deserve to win and the refs decision is just a smokescreen. He actually did us some favours today.
Sorry sun your wrong, I does not matter how bad we played, if its a penalty the referee has to give it, 1 each 5 minutes to go plus stoppages, that referee should be sent away from the premiership, it was a gutless decision and we all know decisions change games? Also before anyone thinks I am pleased with the performance I'm just as disgusted!

Yeah. I agree. Decisions change games. If we were given the wrongly-disallowed goal and the Fellaini penalty appeal, we might have won by more and Fellaini would have never handballed in the first place.

Roll On City said:
Mike D said:
JamesA said:

Do you realise how much like rags we all sound. How can we blame the ref and focus on only the decisions that went against us? He got big calls wrong for both teams its simple. Had he done his job right we could of been 2or 3 down before our penalty call so let's gain a little perspective people

Roll On City said:
Mike D said:
JamesA said:

Pienaar's tackle was a leg breaker, foot high and caught Garcia just below the knee and rightly got a straight red

kev20971 said:
Roll On City said:
Mike D said:

Pienaar's tackle was a leg breaker, foot high and caught Garcia just below the knee and rightly got a straight red

What about dzeko on a yellow card and diving?

Tom_mcfc said:
kev20971 said:
Roll On City said:

What about dzeko on a yellow card and diving?
yes stupid by Dzeko especially as the ref was giving them nothing and everything against him (how soft was Dzeko yellow) but what as that got to do with the red card for Pienaar ?

The ref was awful for both sides today, not just us. Obviously the Fellaini handball is just unbelievable! Pienaar was a sending off, thats the only thing he got right! For me, the disallowed goal is so close it could have been given either way. Kolarov's boot kept him on but how can a linesman see that? But there is no way that he was the reason we lost today. The players weren't up for the fight which we get EVERY year off them lot. Passing was all over the place and we lacked any creativity or pace in midfield.

Roll On City said:
Mike D said:
JamesA said:

We can argue about this till the cows come home, but we were shit outfought and outplayed even when we had numerical advantage for a 1/3 of the game. There's no point trying to make excuses up for what was probably one of the worst performances we've had under Mancini. I just wish Mancini would have manned up and come out for the post match interview and said that was shit and heads will roll after that performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.