Referees’ Performances 2018/19

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by journolud, 5 Aug 2018.

1. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

Overall a very good performance, the pen wasn’t clear cut on Jesus in first view for me and he took the shot, which means the referee often won’t give it.

2. Rolee

Rolee

Easy spot for a linesman though.

3. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

Would he have been in a position to see it? A bit like Walker on Sterling a couple of years back, he may have been unsighted, but the linesman ought to have a view.

No idea what Luiz was thinking - he'd have been sent off if the penalty was given. But then I'm not really sure what he was thinking all game, one his attempted shoulder charge on Aguero missed.

4. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

It’s a foul don’t get me wrong, I can just understand why he didn’t give it, I didn’t think it was until I saw the replay.

5. crazyg

crazyg

He only ran over to book Sergio for taking his shirt off after he'd scored!

karen7 likes this.
  6. Chi-town blues

Chi-town blues

Too bad he is not a diving Egyptian pussy or else nailed on pk .

7. Trojan1962

Trojan1962

I thought he had a good game yesterday, different ball game however if the score was 0-0 and he didn’t give a penalty for that blatant push on Jesus

8. karen7

karen7

Eh?

9. blue by birth

blue by birth

Dean was pretty good yesterday to be honest, much better than I was expecting from him.
    Happy that he didn't send anyone off and tried to let the game flow..played a decent advantage to us when he could have blown for a free kick, just unfortunate we didn't take full advantage of it..not that I'm complaining...will take a good win and a clean sheet all day long.

10. cleavers

cleavers

Did anyone notice him almost pleading with the lino after Sergio's second ? I was convinced Sergio was offside, and amazed the flag wasn't up and the lino was running back to the half way line, I hadn't realised it was Barkley's header, but they definitely had a chat as Dean pointed at him.