Referees’ Performances 2018/19

Kompany booking - joke
Zinchenko booking - joke
Lingard no yellow - joke
Fred no yellow - joke

Shaw gets booked for a body check then does exactly the same a few minutes later and nothing. Fred cynically takes out Aguero and nothing. Rashford runs into Vinny and it’s a yellow. Vinny planted his feet and didn’t move.

It’s been obvious for some time that certain officials are working a City handicap system. Makes winning anything even more impressive. Blind Andre has been at it for years.

Shaw gets booked for a body check then does exactly the same a few minutes later and nothing. Fred cynically takes out Aguero and nothing. Rashford runs into Vinny and it’s a yellow. Vinny planted his feet and didn’t move.

Even Neville couldn't believe that Fred was let off.

Aggressive occupation of a spot on the turf?

My son texted me last night and said that the ball had bobbled up and hit a Rag hand twice and it's play on. Bobbles up and hits Bernardo's hand and it's a free kick?

Luckily no major decisions or anything that affected the result but fuck me he gave them nearly every 50/50.

It’s been obvious for some time that certain officials are working a City handicap system. Makes winning anything even more impressive. Blind Andre has been at it for years.
Another game where we committed as many fouls as our opponents but had 2/3's of the ball.

Pew was shit last night & sky as usual helped him out no replays of the 2 handball shouts in the first half, little on the raggy high tackles apart from a mention of VAR but a scream for retro action on Dave. The issues between him & the Spanish rag had been going on all game which Marriner either failed to spot or bottled sorting them out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.