Referees/Officials Thread - 2023/24

...and then you throw the Scouse derby into the mix, and it all looks very, very dodgy indeed.
naaah. you're missing a bit.
us vs brighton Akanji sent of (2 yellows)
liv vs everton Young (2 yellows)
bournemouth vs wolves Cook (straight red)
Brentford vs burnley Roberts (2 yellows)

2 games so far without red cards today.

that's a LOT of red cards in 1 day.
(arse vs chelsea and sheffield vs united games still to go today aswell)

naaah. you're missing a bit.
us vs brighton Akanji sent of (2 yellows)
liv vs everton Young (2 yellows)
bournemouth vs wolves Cook (straight red)
Brentford vs burnley Roberts (2 yellows)

2 games so far without red cards today.

that's a LOT of red cards in 1 day.
(arse vs chelsea and sheffield vs united games still to go today aswell)
IMO some of those sending offs are distraction tactics so that they can hide the ones they set out to give BEFORE the games had even started, if you catch my drift (?)

They can hide their tactics behind "it's just a crazy weekend of red cards", when in reality the dippers were given an easy ride by their ref whilst we were given a ref who attempted to shaft us.

They are shit, 100%, but I can't categorically say they are bent. Pawson is bent.
Ahh yes missed the bent bit. They are all shit as you say. I think every single referee in this competition are told to toe the line to certain teams, players, managers and manipulate the preferred outcome if possible. We are definitely referred differently to any other premier league team. Of this I’m certain. 8 fouls today 5 cards. I say what I see week in week out.

Ahh yes missed the bent bit. They are all shit as you say. I think every single referee in this competition are told to toe the line to certain teams, players, managers and manipulate the preferred outcome if possible. We are definitely referred differently to any other premier league team. Of this I’m certain. 8 fouls today 5 cards. I say what I see week in week out.
Maybe you are right and they are all bent. Maybe Pawson is just terrible at doing it covertly.
Does that make him a good shit bent ref, or a bad shit bent ref?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.