Referees/Officials

Pochettino says it wasn't a penalty in post match interview immediately following post match interview with Walker where he admits to it.

It's every single week and everyone, excluding the odd bellend, can see it.

Everton game would have been different if we got that penalty. The Chelsea game would have been different if Luiz was sent off. This game we would have won and probably scored more as well with them a player down. Pep must want to smack his head against a wall in frustration.

It has to be Tennis balls and whistles over and over until the end of the season.

If the club won't do something we have to.

Close to packing it in, so contrived

If anyone was majorly at fault it was the linesman. The one at the other end spotted a foul in the first half, why couldn't this guy?

How come referees miss every game changing decision that should go in our favour and spot everything that goes against us without fail? Just a coincidence?

Everton game would have been different if we got that penalty. The Chelsea game would have been different if Luiz was sent off. This game we would have won and probably scored more as well with them a player down. Pep must want to smack his head against a wall in frustration.

And not just at refs! He must want to smack the forwards heads for continually missing chances, especially Sterling.

No I dont equate the two. I commented on the message saying it happened every week, which it doesnt. If you cannot follow that its not my problem.
Us getting screwed over may not happen every week but those incidents do not prove that. I would argue you are trying to equate them to prove the point.

Pochettino says it wasn't a penalty in post match interview immediately following post match interview with Walker where he admits to it.

It's every single week and everyone, excluding the odd bellend, can see it.

What an absolute tosser Pochettino is.

Remarks like that you know this c*** is rag bound in few years.

Blatant penalty and red card!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.