Referees/Officials

Telegraph: That was about the most blatant penalty you'll ever see! Walker just shoved Sterling knowing he was about to score! It should've been a red card and a penalty, according to Howard Webb, and the ease with which Spurs moved forward and equalised straight after is... well it's just soooo Man City

Guardian: Pep Guardiola will go mad, and he has every right to go mad! It was almost comically brazen from Walker, the kind of thing you do in the school playground when a kid you don’t like is about to shoot.

Michael Owen: No justice for being honest. ....and it has cost City the game.

BBC: (Pep) was not a happy man after that Kyle Walker shove, and rightly so.

Random Rag: Even I, as a Man Utd fan, think that was a penalty for City and a red card

RAWK: One of the reasons I don't like the game as much as I did, is because of the inept officiating. Either corruption or incompetence.

Pep says Walker should have been sent off and also mentions David Luiz getting away without a red earlier in the season as another example.

So you equate an offside by half a boot and a penalty given for a challenge that would have a been a foul anywhere else on the pitch, to that fucking robbery. Strange sense of balance.

No I dont equate the two. I commented on the message saying it happened every week, which it doesnt. If you cannot follow that its not my problem.

Pep says Walker should have been sent off and also mentions David Luiz getting away without a red earlier in the season as another example.

Well said Pep. Robbed again but he got the tactics spot on today and we played scintillating football.

You're being done every week lol

First half Marriner didn't give us a single thing, to a slightly unfair extent imo... But I had faith he would do the job for us if needed...

The push was hilarious.. Did he also stop a blatant advantage down the left wing when he stopped play to book Wanywama...?

It is really frustrating watching them referees ruining our games in such manner; this year it is too much...

2 penalties for us, with the one more obvious being the push on Sterling. Also, wasn't Kane offside for their second goal; they have shown the replay once only and it seems he was offside.

It was a match of 11 vs 14!! Really depressing...

At least Pep is speaking out now! Needs to point the shit decision after every game and put the pressure back on the referees and that bent k unt Riley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.