Referees/Officials

A couple of weeks ago, Prestwick Blue said "watch this space", about the club possibly doing/saying something about this sort of shite with referees week in week out. I haven't heard a murmur from the club yet but it can't come soon enough for me.

What can we do though. The bent media renders anything we do redundant because they'll just laugh at it as sour grapes, and the tribal nature of the game means other fans will do likewise. No one cares till it happens to them. Thing is, it's happening to us weekly.

Us getting screwed over may not happen every week but those incidents do not prove that. I would argue you are trying to equate them to prove the point.

Im not mate. Indeniably we have had the worst of it of late but its not happened every week, even in this terrible spell or over a longer timeframe. Those two examples prove it did not happen those weeks. It is just pointless exaggeration. Im gutted at the refereeing decisions like everyone else today. It was apalling.

The fucking linesman can see Jesus offside from the other side of the pitch, but didn't see this:

nintchdbpict000296079566.jpg

I'm totally and utterly pissed off with points being lost AGAIN due to a piss poor ref

The club needs to make some sort of statement or objection to the FA cos this had really gone beyond just bad luck, something clearly is not right

The fucking linesman can see Jesus offside from the other side of the pitch, but didn't see this:

nintchdbpict000296079566.jpg

He saw it just fine, everyone saw it. The player himself admitted to it. It's as blatant and stonewall as you will ever see.

Noone in that stadium missed it, refs included. It wasn't given because there's a clear agenda and it worked.

Imagine if this would have been the a foul on the rags.

I didn't tag you,we are all pissed off and you arrive with your contrary bollocks

Nothing contrary at all about what I have said.

Was the referee incompetent - yes I have said that. Was his decision wrong - yes I have said that.

Does it happen every week? - no it doesnt.

No i was tagged, and I never said by you into this thread, which I had little interest in.

Why? Do you run this board? I had no interest in posting in this thread but as usual you and your ilk start tagging me into it and then start getting upset by my response.
To be fair, @franksinatra only commented after he was invited to comment. But you do have a habit of answering every single comment made back to you. You don't need to do this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.