Referees/Officials

Put it this way all the England's stars are well protected (unless they play for City). Sterling would of got a few penalties if he continued to play for Liverpool.

He saw it just fine, everyone saw it. The player himself admitted to it. It's as blatant and stonewall as you will ever see.

Noone in that stadium missed it, refs included. It wasn't given because there's a clear agenda and it worked.

Imagine if this would have been the a foul on the rags.

I completely agree.

Pochettino seemingly thinks it wasn't a penalty.

Now, I get defending yer team but that is surely just a blatant act of condoning cheating.

Walker thinks they also deserved the draw. What they fucking deserved was to be twatted 4-0.

Do you have some kind of telepathic power that read or sense another person's thoughts? Yes It could be incompetence and it can also be a corrupt referee decision, that's why City needs to investigate this.

No need to be telepathic just a response to slicky who mused whether it was incompetent or blatant cheating. I responded I thought it was incompetent. Please keep up.

To be fair, @franksinatra only commented after he was invited to comment. But you do have a habit of answering every single comment made back to you. You don't need to do this!

Yes, even when its negative, if someone has messaged me I do think a response is warranted if they have taken the time and trouble to write.

I was tempted not to respond to you, to make a point, but my good manners won the battle.

Thanks for noting I was tagged.

WHY was the Spuds player NOT booked for putting the ball in the net after the whistle had gone??????

How come Spuds could take a fee kick for offside in our half????

How could Spuds take a free kick for an offence that took place near the corner flag form outside the 18 yard box???

WHY was the Spuds player NOT booked for putting the ball in the net after the whistle had gone??????

How come Spuds could take a fee kick for offside in our half????

How could Spuds take a free kick for an offence that took place near the corner flag form outside the 18 yard box???
And how was Wanyama allowed to dive on the ball and handle it in the first half without being booked?

Didn't Dinho get a straight red for pushing Fabregas? Why did Ali only get a yellow for pushing Otamendi?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.