Referees/Officials

It's there for all to see how desperate the premier league and FA are to get the rags and Liverpool back in the top 4. It's not even remotely subtle.

It's an organised, systematic campaign against us that the club is well aware of, whatever some on here maintain.

And, being aware of it, they are taking steps to counteract it but that's not easy. The ones who do the organising aren't prepared to let go of the reins that easily. It may be some time before we see any overt signs that we're winning the fight. But we will win it.

That's hinting at something more sinister than the Prem wanting their favourites to win purely for financial reasons, which in itself is bad enough. Are you saying a club or even a couple of clubs are behind this?

Nothing paranoid or delusional about the refs we've had this season at The Etihad. Mason tries to outdo Taylor and now Marriner tries to outdo Mason. I, along with many a fan, know the Laws of the Game as well as any referee. What pisses me off more than anything is not the misapplication of the laws but the disapplication of them. Marriner decided today that Sterling wasn't pushed inside the area that affected his stride and so there was no need to red card the last man. A push for all to see and totally ignored. Not delusional but shafted again.
Lino should have flagged for that. It was clear for him to see as we all told him after the incident

That's hinting at something more sinister than the Prem wanting their favourites to win purely for financial reasons, which in itself is bad enough. Are you saying a club or even a couple of clubs are behind this?
BCnIBUaCQAADAv_.jpg

That was certainly the case in 2011/12 and my opinion is that it's the case this season as well (but that's just an opinion).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.