Referees/Officials

Lino can call Jesus offside but cant see the push in the back from Walker on Sterling Feckin joke..
display

"How come Spuds could take a fee kick for offside in our half????"

That truly was baffling.

Because the rule changed at the start of the season
If a player comes back from an offside position and touches the ball, the free kick is awarded from where the player touched the ball, not from where he was offside

The annoying thing is that there is fuck all we can do about it. Point it out, and you're called delusional or paranoid. You can't win.

Nothing paranoid or delusional about the refs we've had this season at The Etihad. Mason tries to outdo Taylor and now Marriner tries to outdo Mason. I, along with many a fan, know the Laws of the Game as well as any referee. What pisses me off more than anything is not the misapplication of the laws but the disapplication of them. Marriner decided today that Sterling wasn't pushed inside the area that affected his stride and so there was no need to red card the last man. A push for all to see and totally ignored. Not delusional but shafted again.

I don't think they're biased, i just think they are all crap - the sooner video technology is introduced to help them out the better. A referee shouldn't be allowed to influence the game to the extent that this bunch of muppets get away with it. There's too much hinging on it.

It's not bloody rocket science is it!!!!

Nothing paranoid or delusional about the refs we've had this season at The Etihad. Mason tries to outdo Taylor and now Marriner tries to outdo Mason. I, along with many a fan, know the Laws of the Game as well as any referee. What pisses me off more than anything is not the misapplication of the laws but the disapplication of them. Marriner decided today that Sterling wasn't pushed inside the area that affected his stride and so there was no need to red card the last man. A push for all to see and totally ignored. Not delusional but shafted again.

My one slim hope now is that the obviousness of today's fuck ups will make refs pay a bit more attention in our upcoming matches.

... and when I say slim, I'm talking Karen Carpenter. In lycra. On a gravity wheel.

I can only think he was booked for impeding them taking a quick free kick
That's probably right, though Deli never actually took the kick. He sat the ball down then shoved Ottamendi over. There are times I'd like to shove him over but, you, me and every living soul on this planet knows had the roles been reversed Ottamendi receives a red. He yellows Deli Ali for physically shoving a player over during a stop in play? How the fuck does he come to that conclusion? The man is an idiot. Idiot or corrupt makes no odds Marriner is not fit to do the job. Too many officials in this category. Criminal.

It's an organised, systematic campaign against us that the club is well aware of, whatever some on here maintain.

And, being aware of it, they are taking steps to counteract it but that's not easy. The ones who do the organising aren't prepared to let go of the reins that easily. It may be some time before we see any overt signs that we're winning the fight. But we will win it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.