Referees/Officials

The standard of refereeing is now so bad that the only possible solution is to introduce video refs. Game changing decision after game changing decision being got hopelessly wrong is not acceptable in this day and age

Completely agree. The game is too fast nowadays and the number of decisions too numerous to be consistently correct.

So if it is blindingly obvious why cannot it be agreed on who the Agenda is in favour off?

How would a referee finding in favor of Arsenal today help Manchester United the club you have often stated the Agenda is designed to benefit?

Please dont play the loyal city fan card with me either as if you have to believe in the Agenda to be one.

Arsenal winning will not help MU but against Burnley picking Arsenal would will help PL sell ratings to more fans worldwide and more money for PL. Follow the money as they say.

Btw clear penalty not given to Hull against big club Chelsea - another situation of ref did not see it I guess.

No,but we can have complaint when similar incidents,involving other teams,frequently go unpunished.

I think the majority would agree that consistency is all we want.

I think they are being extremely consistent in making game-changing incorrect calls against City.

Nice to see the refs wanking the London clubs this weekend.

More like, the clubs that could keep City out of the top four.

Correct.

Its not who its in favour of, its who its against, and the regularity of which its happening against them. As 1961_vintage says its bordering on incredible that in the last two games we have had match changing 'nailed on' penalties denied, and don't forget the Chelsea game, if that wasn't biased against us I don't know what was.

I wonder if the fact that both of those penalty decisions have involved Sterling is relevant? The amount of flak he gets in the press and from opposition fans has resulted in an undeserved reputation, and he's suffering with refs as a result. He's probably not helped himself to some extent by going down easily at times, but he gets very little protection from officials.

Arsenal winning will not help MU but against Burnley picking Arsenal would will help PL sell ratings to more fans worldwide and more money for PL. Follow the money as they say.

Btw clear penalty not given to Hull against big club Chelsea - another situation of ref did not see it I guess.

So similarly would giving decisions in our favour against the likes of Burnley also. Why do they not follow the money with us if that is the reason for the bias? We are currently, according to latest reports, one of the Big five clubs.

Can't really have any complaints about the red cards we've received in the league, to be fair.
True, but we can have plenty of complaints about some of the yellow cards we get compared to other teams, and some of those other teams don't get.

The Everton kid last week, a case in point, he should have had a yellow early in the game, and quite possibly another couple. Nothing against the kid, he played well, and deserved his goal, but for me had he been dealt with appropriately, he wouldn't have been able to have that game, he wasn't carded all game, despite committing about 10 fouls. Compare that to David Silva in the same game, who was booked (possibly correctly, though I thought it debatable) for his first tackle, and we are regularly on the end of stuff like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.