Referees/Officials

Perhaps you could start your " UEFA is totally innocent campaign " this afternoon, seeing as you have such confidence in them ?

Anyway I. going to get on with something useful now, thanks for your insight.
Glad to hear your assessment of the UCL - so tell me,if you think it's totally corrupt, why even watch the competition?

The card against Sterling came out of left field, I'll grant you that.

But do you think that the ref was corrupt? Actively refereeing against us? Or that he simply had a bad game?
Why don't you just fuck off with your wumming... He was trying to cheat us all night and you are the only one from at the game, on here, on the telly, in the media, on the radio, that thinks different... Are you his Hungarian relative???

Think what you like, it's all opinion. There is evidence enough for many of us to form the opinion that the ref was a bent tw@ without our opinions being deemed completely wild - particularly when Barca are involved. I wouldn't say we wouldn't have won the match if he was totally corrupt, he'd just be unafraid of/idiotic in revealing he was totally corrupt if we hadn't won the match - i.e. he'd have to disallow our goals without finding a reason to disallow them, in which case media pressure would surmount and he'd get the sack and investigations would be launched.
Another tin-hatter.

Dreadful performance from him. I don't think he was corrupt but he was biased in a way, probably subconsciously. The massiveness of the game and the teams involved may have made it difficult for him to focus clearly and get decisions right.

Had Messi gone down needlessly in the box there's almost no chance he'd have been booked for diving.
Messi did dive in the box and was told to get up but not carded,no ref is ever going to book him for diving

Why don't you just fuck off with your wumming... He was trying to cheat us all night and you are the only one from at the game, on here, on the telly, in the media, on the radio, that thinks different... Are you his Hungarian relative???
Yup - you're totally correct. He was trying to cheat us all night long.

So lucky he was incompetent - missing the chance to blow for a penalty when Messi went down in our box. Or to card Sterling for a 2nd yellow when he committed subsequent fouls. Or to card Kun for a hand ball in their box.

If this happened in China or Russia or North Korea or, well you get the picture, ... I'd have been much more prone to agree with Collin Bell that the ref was totally corrupt.

The Cold War's over, mate.

If that's your genuine view then it's a bit pathetic to be quite honest and I'm not trying to send this off topic or start some sort of shit slinging contest but your home country doesn't exactly have the most squeaky clean record. If it makes money, it makes sense. That goes for every country.

Well that's a bit discriminatory. The ref was Hungarian wasn't he? They used to be Russian.

I expect your stance to completely change now and to blame the ref for corruption and cyber attacks.
Yup. I'll bet Hungary loves Russia and would dearly like to be under their rule again. I totally see how the ref could be corrupt under the circumstances.

Glad to hear your assessment of the UCL - so tell me,if you think it's totally corrupt, why even watch the competition?

If it was my not choice and not the owner's, I wouldn't, as I have pointed out several hours and posts back, before you presented your thoughts for us all to digest.

You seem to have attracted the interest of several other ( paranoid/ conspiracy theorists ) also known as posters, so I'll let you continue spreading the " UEFA is innocent " propaganda.

Have a nice day, y'all !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.