Referees/Officials

Newcastle got a pen, a Newcastle player was in the box when it was taken and so it should have been re-taken.....instead the prize fuckwit gave a free kick to Burton.

Four officials in communication and not one of them know the laws of the game. Incredible.

What is astonishing is that not one of the four got it right. If you excuse the ref having a brain freeze why has none of the other four go "mate, that's wrong". You have to ask serious questions. They call them assistant referees now. How much of a joke is that?
They are either utterly fucking useless or extremely corrupt.

What is astonishing is that not one of the four got it right. If you excuse the ref having a brain freeze why has none of the other four go "mate, that's wrong". You have to ask serious questions. They call them assistant referees now. How much of a joke is that?
They are either utterly fucking useless or extremely corrupt.

Particularly on something that is simple. Encroachment = retake. There was some suggestion at the time that it was for an off the ball foul, but that would have been before the ball was in play presumably, and therefore still not a reason to give a freekick.

I normally like Dean, but even Phil Neville thinks he was one-sided last night.
Allowing Luiz and Kante carte blanche to clatter people guarantees a win - the running charge on Aguero early on was so obvious it beggars belief that it was allowed. Maybe Sky could do a programme on him.

Last night was the perfect example of how a ref can cheat and steer a game to a conclusion he and others wants.

Its subtle but its there and its happening every single game we play right now in the PL.

Any video for kompany penalty ?
Tried alot but I can not find it .

It never happened!! The evidence has been torched!

My ERO texted me with 'Middle of the pitch with nowt going on but Pedro cleans out Silva and he gives the foul to Pedro'!

I've seen this at the Etihad on more than one occasion this season where our player gets upended and the opposition gets the free kick! Christ knows what the refs are seeing!

Costa got away with fucking murder last night,he should have been sent off for his filth on Kompany,but to not even receive a caution for his antics is staggering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.